•Jail?•

Tbh

Idk if I want to give you the satisfaction of them getting back together bc

well duh

I'm an asshole :)

But that's a yet up there so don't you fret

They'll have their happy ending

after I finish this shit storm that I enjoy writing but I also don't enjoy writing

Don't hurt your electronics because of this cx I love you all you adorable cupcakes xx

----

Pink

The fact that she had the guys to come in here, with the smug face, with the smirk that I wanted to claw off. She, Eleanor, of all fucking people had to show up. Speak of the devil in my eyes. "What do you want? Are you here to torture me again, Eleanor? What the fuck do you want from me now? My life?" I hissed, my nails digging into the granite counter. "Oh no, sweetheart. Your life is too worthless to possess," She giggled, her smile dripping with venom that was disguised in sweetness that sickened me.

"Then what're you here for?" I snapped, my eyes practically seething at her. "I'm here to rain hell on you. You know I'm not finished with you. Remember Harry? Your possibly ex boyfriend? I had sex with him," She smirked and my world instantly stopped. He...no. That's a lie. She's just doing this to mess with my head. Mess with my emotions. I can't give her the satisfaction of her knowing I'm feeling this way. "How about you keep your whorish mouth shut won't you? He'd never have sex with you in a million years!" I practically shouted.

"I got him drunk the day you stormed out. He needed it, you know? He needed to let loose and...well we had sex afterwards. C'mon, Louis. I would never lie about something like that. You should know this by now," She spoke, blowing at her nails as if she's proud of her fucking work. My hands were clenched to fists by then, tears welling in my eyes and feeling my cheeks begin to flush. "Eleanor, I advise you fucking leave," Niall snapped and she laughed out loud.

"Oh so now the blonde boy decides to come in? Seriously, you're wasting your time on this pathetic boy. I mean, he's too fat for his clothes, skirts look ten times horrible on him that it should he illegal. And the fact that he wears make up? What is this, a drag race? Louis, honey, how about you go home and reevaluate your life choices. Plus, Harry isn't coming. Anyway, I've wasted too much time on you. I should be going," She sighed and mocked a yawn before waving and leaving the place.

"Working was a bad idea," I choked and stormed off into the restroom, locking myself in one of the stalls and crying and sobbing. I just wanted this to end. I wanted this endless cycle of bitching and tears and hurt to stop. I want it all to end. I didn't think my life would be so hard. Ever since Harry came around, I thought that life couldn't be so much better. No. Life couldn't get any worse with him. I love him so much. I love him too much. Love hurts so much.

"Louis? Louis c'mon I'll go drop you off home," I hear Niall come in and I only cry harder. "Leave me alone," I sobbed, burrowing my face further against my knees, my shoulders racking and my breathing shallowing. "I'm not leaving you alone until you calm down," Niall spoke and saw his legs from the space between the door. "You'll be here a long time," I snuffled, my voice weak as u stared off and heard the words over and over again like a broken track on replay.

I didn't necessarily calm down, I was still crying and I was still quivering from it but I stopped sobbing. "Hey. You doing alright in there, Lou?" Niall whispered like someone was sleeping and I sniffled in response. "Am I really fat? Do....Do I not look pretty?" I murmured, now beginning to scratch off the nail polish from my nails. "Oh no boobear, you can't be believing that devil. You're gorgeous no matter what she says. She's just jealous that she can't pull off the things you wear!" Niall laughed and I let out a small giggle.