•Angry whore•

Thank you all so much for all the encouragement and positivity

I honestly really needed it after last chapter's horrendous scene about how unrealistic it was

But aside from that I'm not gonna stop writing!

Writing has become such a huge passion for me and writing fanfiction was to always write something that makes both you and I excited and happy

That has been my motto for the past two or three years of writing hehe cx

As always

Enjoy!

Side note//Do you guys want me to put another chapter of just Louise and Alise? It's been quite a long time since the last encounter so tell me if you want me to have another chapter of them down in the comments thanks

-----

Pink

I rubbed my wrist once the handcuffs were off. "Where the ell did you even get these?" Louise raised an eyebrow as she twisted the cuffs around her finger. "A housewarming gift joke from my friend," Harry chuckled and leaned back against the couch, his arm sliding across my shoulders. I leaned against him and yawned, now realizing how tired I was seeing as Harry stole me away at three am. "'M tired," I mewled and rubbed my eyes tiredly. "It makes sense," Liam chuckled and I glared lazily at him, cuddling more into Harry. "Well you still have a few hours till work. So do I," Harry hummed into my ear and I whined, burrowing my face further into his neck.

"Don't wanna go to work," I yawned squeakily, clinging onto his shirt. "You've already missed enough days," Liam pointed out and I groaned. "It's his fault," I murmured as I prodded at Harry's cheek, causing him to laugh and hold onto my hand to stop at my poking. "Touché," Niall snickered and I closed my eyes. "Thank god Eleanor isn't coming to work today. She's still recovering from me slaying her ass," I hear Louise speak with much pride in her voice. I smiled slightly and cuddled further into Harry's warmth.

❁❁

"Come over for lunch?" I said softly, staring down at my feet and twiddling with my fingers. Ever since the Eleanor shit storm, I'm probably gonna keep asking him this. "I'll always come over for lunch, princess," He cooed, bringing my head up with his fingers under my chin. My cheeks began to heat up under his loving gaze all while he brushed his thumb gently over my bottom lip. I smiled slightly and gently kissed his thumb, giggling as he chuckled and leaned in slowly, my breath hitching. Why am I now realizing how much I missed kissing the shit out of him?

I snaked my arms around his neck and kissed him happily, holding him as close as possibly. His arms wrapped tightly around my waist and picked me off the floor by a few inches, causing me to giggle and pulled back slightly. "I have to go before Niall screams at me," I mumbled and pecked his lips once more as he slowly set me down on the ground. I smiled up at him and suddenly felt embarrassed at the way his eyes trailed over my little outfit. I wore high waisted pastel pink shorts, peach flats, and a light peach blouse that had a lace print at the back.

"Something wrong?" I said shyly and he held up a finger, indicating for me to wait. I furrowed my brows and pouted slightly in confusion as he dug into his pocket before pulling out a pink bow clip. I blushed a bright pink, blinking at the accessory between his fingers. "You're missing something," He smiled and slowly slid the bow along the end of my fringe so it was swept off of my eyes. "There," He hummed and kissed my forehead gently, causing my cheeks to become darker.

"Now go get to work," He scolded playfully and I laughed before pecking his lips one lasts time and skipping into Starbucks, waving quickly as he blew a kiss from the other side. I shook my head and rolled my eyes playfully before making my way behind the counter. "Barista?" I raised an eyebrow seeing as Luke was behind the cashier. "Yup! Niall's working on pastries out back," He smiled and I nodded before sauntering towards the equipment, peacefully cleaning them until the door slams open, causing me to jump.

Someone peed in their Cheerios. I look over the counter and smiled widely to see none other than Eleanor herself. "Step aside, breadstick," I laughed, shoving him aside with my hip and causing him to squeak and grumble. "Hello! Welcome to Starbucks," I smiled cheekily at her angered face, my expression only making her brows furrow more. "Don't you 'hello' me you fuckfaced bitch," She growled, slapping down the note in front of me and I smirked.

"Look who's the growling bitch," I giggled cutely, slowly leaning against the counter and smirking. "I will press charges on you for vandalism, you drag queen. You and your fucker of a boyfriend," She seethed at me, her eyes dark with rage. "You think the police is gonna believe someone as raged as you are? For all they care, they'll probably think it was just a bunch of kids. And I am not a kid. Thanks for calling me a queen, though darling. I am ruling your ass after all," I laughed loudly and she let out a scream of frustration.

"Fuck you, okay?! You're so...so-" She tried, and tried, and tried, but she only screamed and stomped away with her red face. "Are you sure you don't wanna get some coffee, hun?" I called but she only sent me a dagger glare before leaving. I shook my head at her and looked in front of me to see a rather shocked and confused young boy. "Sorry for the unprofessional act," I smiled apologetically and ran a hand through my hair.

"Now, how would you like your coffee?"

❁❁

"My sweet, sweet baby! How has my princess' day been?" Harry grinned his dimple grin as he walked towards the counter and I sighed as if I were exhausted. "Rather tiring if I'm honest with you. Remember Eleanor? She took her ass all the way in here and screamed at me while I was at work. God, I had to be so unprofessional, babe it was horrible," I poured at him and he crooned with pity, brushing his knuckles up against my cheekbone.

"Sounds exhausting," He frowned playfully and I nodded slowly. "Though, in all honesty, she was acting immature like she always is," I giggled and kissed his nose lightly, causing him to scrunch it up in the cutest way possible. "Must've slayed her ass huh?" Harry laughed and I cringed slightly. "Take 'slay' out of your vocabulary, Haz. It doesn't - just don't," I sighed and he rolled his eyes.

"Shut up, Lou."

---

I just rewrote this since most of this chapter since most of it was gone

anyway vote and/or comment if you enjoyed this though :3

Love Always

~S