•Sleepless•

much fond/fluff/possibility of committing to things

----

Punk

It was currently 5 am and I was laying on my bed. Sadly not Louis'; which is probably why I'm awake, twirling a cigarette between my fingers with All Time Low softly playing in the background. A knock erupted from the other side of my room and I propped myself on my elbows. "Open up, Clifford," I called and he stepped in with two beers held in his hand. "Nice," I grinned and he chuckled before tossing it towards me. I caught it and popped it open with no struggle. "Where've you been mate?" He question, taking a swig of his beer.

"Somewhere," I sighed, doing the same thing and grabbing the lighter off my nightstand. "Zayn told me," He snickered and I groaned. "My fucking god who else is he gonna tell?" I huffed and lit up my cigarette. "He's pretty tempted to tell the lad....Louis? That's his name right?" He raised an eyebrow and I closed my eyes loosely while leaning my head back at the mention of his name. "Louis Tomlinson," I spoke slowly, pronouncing every syllable and every letter in his god forsaken name.

"You're so whipped," He chuckled and I looked over at him. "No shit Sherlock," I muttered, running a hand through my hair and took a slow drag of my cigarette. I laid my head down and puffed out slowly, watching the smoke disperse into the air. "Michael....He's always in my damn head. There's never a time where he just leaves my mind. He's always...their," I murmured, sipping at my beer and taking another blow. "Then tell him," He laughed out and I glared at him, his hands shooting up in defense.

"Easier said than done," I huffed and literally scoffed down my bottle, tossing it into the trash afterwards. "C'mon, you're always straightforward with shit. This can't be any different," He shrugged as he sipped his alcohol, savoring it like always. "It is different! It's...Fuck," I sighed weakly and took a longer drag, puffing out circles of smokes to keep me calm but in reality, my mind was raging with thoughts of him. Louis Louis Louis, repeating over and over in my head and I couldn't stop it until something happened. Until that one moment I dreaded for; happened now.

"I'll leave you to it then, bro," He rolled his eyes and I playfully punched his arm before he walked out. I sighed deeply and grabbed my phone, unlocking it and going into my contacts so I was now faced with Louis' number. We've hung out for a month now, texted nonstop, called nonstop, and now I want him more than ever. After even a month. No not a month, a week. I knew I wanted him week after god damn week and it's driving me crazy.

I shrugged to myself and ended up calling him, taking a drag from my cigarette and getting even drowsy than before. I grinned lazily at the sound of Louis' adorable voice. "Haz? It's five am, what're you doing up?" He mewled and my breathing shuttered slightly. His voice just dropped with pure innocence and it's becoming harder to just not fall for him. "Question is, what're you doing up, princess?" I hummed, a sly smirk making it's way across my face. A small huff is heard from the other side and I just knew he was blushing. My little nicknames gets his cheeks glowing all sorts of pinks and reds and it's so cute.

"Touché Styles," He murmured and I grinned before inhaling and exhaling the intoxicating yet relaxing puff of smoke. "What have you been doing this fine morning?" I hummed, tossing the used cigarette into the trash bin and putting my phone on speaker, setting it down on the bed afterwards. "I've been reading. Couldn't sleep so made myself a cuppa," He responded, hearing the smile in his voice. "You do that every time you don't sleep," I chuckled, running my fingers through my curls. "It helps some times! Now what're you doing this fine morning babe?" He giggled and I rolled my eyes affectionately.

"Just thinking," I hummed. It was half true, I just didn't tell him everything I thought of....which was him. "Thinking of me, are we Styles?" He teased and I blushed. "You never know, Tomlinson. You're quite the addicting lad to think of," It slipped out of my mouth and I didn't have a care in the world. He needed to know and if I didn't let it out now I might as well explode and pour our everything for this boy. Their was a long pause and my stomach bubbled up with slight fear. Maybe it's too early?

"Do you think that?" He said softly and I rolled my snake bites between my teeth. "Why wouldn't I?" I said slowly, making sure to keep myself steady and not slip into a spiral of emotions. Punk guys like me don't do that.....Or at least I think I'm punk when I'm not around him. I'd have to admit, I become a completely different person when he's around. Keeping a intimidating posture and a stone face is difficult because I get all soft and adoration hip checks badass away from me.

"I don't know...It's just--I don't think I'd be the type of......boy you'd think of," He murmured, insecurity laced in his small voice that held a vast amount of emotion that I wanted to let him express to me. "Well you are, honey. You're so addicting and adorable and small that I can't stop thinking of you and I probably never will," I admitted, a slight weight being lifted off my chest. That's only one fourth of the things I want and need to let out to him.

"R-Really? Because I may or may not have been doing that too for the past month and it's driving me nuts and shit and oh fuck I'm rambling again woo," He squeaked and I laughed softly. "I would list out the things I thought of you but that'd take a year to even get to the end of the list. Better yet, the list is endless," I hummed, grinning at the small whine of protest that came from the small boy that I wanted to claim as mine, but moving too fast isn't my forte.

"Haaarrrryyyyyy," He dragged out and I chuckled before turning to lay on my side. "Getting tired yet, love?" I mumbled, rubbing my eyes slowly. "Don't wanna leave," He whispered like he was telling me a secret. I smiled softly and wished that I was laying by him and holding him as close as ever. I didn't wanna be three miles apart like now. I want and crave to hold him close, even if he didn't feel close enough, it's as close as we'll ever get.

"Then we'll keep talking till one of is sleeps," I said gently because it sounded like he was about to cry. "Sing to me," He mewled, hearing a bit of rustling from the other side. I'm assuming he's tucking himself in as his voice sounded tired than the time I called him. "Anything for you, sweetheart. Give me a song," I hummed softly and shut my lamp off so the moonlight seeped through my curtains as my only source of light.

"Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran," He responded gently and I smiled. "You're so lucky that I adore this singer," I hummed and cleared my throat to get ready. I wouldn't even mind doing this every night he couldn't sleep.

Settle down with me
Cover me up
Cuddle me in
Lie down with me
And hold me in your arms

I smiled softly at the sound of his kitten like yawn, having to stop just to adore this. "Keep going," He giggled, sleepiness evident in his milky voice.

And your heart's against my chest
Your lips pressed to my neck
I'm falling for your eyes
But they don't know me yet
And with this feeling I'll forget
I'm in love now

The song was surprisingly fitting to the feeling I have now and I loved it just as much as I thought I would.

Kiss me like you wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
This feels like falling in love
Falling in love

I trailed off for a moment as his light snores soon flooded my mind and fogged it up. I'm whipped. It's so fucking official that I'm falling rock hard for this small boy. Fuck.

We're falling in love.

----

Love this chapter way too much than I intended to cx

if you enjoyed please like and/or vote so I have ze motivation to write this story for you lovely wonders :3

Love Always

~S