•Aquarium•

Here is da Lalise chapter!

You don't have to read it if you don't like it but it's just a little extra feels :3

Enjoy!

P.S. // please read the authors note in the end thank you!

-----

Future Wife

"A date?" I mewled into the phone, sitting up from my position on the bed while clinging onto fluffy white bunny plush toy. "Err yeah! You don't have to agree on it, I get it if you don't like me or anything. We can go another time.." She trailed off, her voice wavering. "Yes," I giggled softy, pressing my mouth to the head of the plush. "Yes? I heard that right?" She laughed like it as the most unbelievable thing I've said so far. "Mhm. Y-e-s," I spelled out and she gasped. "I'll pick you up at three! Don't wear anything fancy, bye loves!" She rushed out and the call soon ended.

I blushed and squealed before running into my closet, huffing softly at the amount of clothes I wear. "Luke!" I called and soon heard thumping up the steps and into my closet. "Yes, My Lord?" He teased and I rolled my eyes. "Stop calling me that! Just because I love Black Butler doesn't mean I'm your master," I grumbled. "Now help me with this outfit because I'm going on a date with Louise," I whined and he rolled his eyes in a playful way before walking further into my closet. "Go sit on the bed, honey. Better yet, get some makeup on," He huffed and shooed me away.

"Thanks," I chuckled and sauntered towards my vanity, deciding to put some light makeup with some simple light brown eyeshadow and winged eyeliner along with some mascara and peach lipstick. I pursed my lips together and popped them before pulling back from the mirror, turning to see Luke holding up my black and white polka dot skater dress with the red belt. The top half had the adorable white polka dots on a black background with straps to keep it on and flared out into a white skater skirt.

"Not too fancy and it's super cute! Finish the outfit off with your white low cut converse and a flower crown and voila!" He beamed and I smiled. "Thanks Luke," I hummed and grabbed the dress from his hands before shooing him away. He gladly obliged and I changed into the dress, flattening down the dress and tying the flowercrown around my head, fixing my hair and sliding a few bobby pins to keep the crown in place.

I jumped at the sound of the doorbell. "Your bae is here, Alise!" Luke called from downstairs and I huffed. "Just wait a minute!" I squeaked back and grabbed my small white back pack with adorable pink, animated angel wings at the front. I stuffed in my wallet, phone, makeup pouch, and other things I may need before slinging it over my back and ambling down the steps. I grabbed my converse from the side of the steps and started hopping around trying to get them on, squeaking as I bumped into someone and screwing my eyes shut to get ready for the impact. I cracked my eyes open and blushed at the ocean blue eyes that stared back at my eyes.

"Careful there, daisy," Louise smiled and slowly pulled my back up. "Sorry," I mumbled shyly and took a few steps back to examine her outfit. She had on a grey knotted crop top, bleached ripped skinny jeans, lilac vans, and a beanie with her bangs sticking out along with her short, wavy hair. She looked absolutely stunning in that outfit. She looked stunning in any outfit really. "Ready?" She chuckled softly, now noticing her shiny pinkish plum lips and light makeup. "Y-Yeah," I giggled shyly and her hand slotted into mines.

"Have fun kiddies!" Luke waved and I glared at him, my cheeks pink while Louise laughed. "I'm sure we will," Louise smiled and walked me out the door, the warm breeze brushing over me. "Warm in London?" I laughed softly and Louise shrugged before helping me into her car. "Where are we going?" I mewled once she climbed into the drivers seat. "It's a surprise love," She smirked cheekily and I pouted at her. "Why a surprise? I wanna know!" I whined, pouting as I further sunk into my seat. "Be patient," She chuckled as she drove, a small smile plastered on her face.