•Bruises and Bandages•

Sorry if I didn't use your vote apologies but enjoy this! Please?

Or else I'll feel bad bc I didn't choose your choice

so pls enjoy ^.^

also

To the people who want/need/breath smut

*whispers*

I fucking suck at writing smut

so like

if you ever read the smut I've written in the past--in my old Narry fic and my recent Muke fic--you've probably seen how bad it is but srsly

you do nOT want my writing of smut bc your eyes will burn of disgust bc it's so BAD

but enjoy dis chapter with much drama and slight sexual frustration

----

Pink

"Why don't we celebrate?"

After nearly three months of dating, it did seem appropriate to celebrate. "Sounds like a good idea, Niall," I giggled softly, playing with one of Harry's stray curls while I was propped on his lap. Niall and Liam were on the other couch cuddling and Louise was all alone. Clubbing could be a great opportunity for her so we'll see how this goes. "Liam will be the sober one, obvi-fucking-ously," I sighed loudly and Liam raised an eyebrow.

"I'm the only responsible one here," He scolded and I shrugged before hopping off Harry's lap, checking him out for a second. "You don't even have to fucking change," I groaned at him and he laughed before standing up. "Then I'll watch you change," He smirked cheekily and I rolled my eyes at him. "Uh, no sir you aren't," I scoffed playfully and sauntered up the steps and into my room closet. "What to wear, what to wear," I whispered more to myself as I pushed through hangers and hangers of clothes. I grinned widely and picked out my graphic tank crop top and my ripped pink booty high waisted shorts in the process.

"Babe!" I called as I proceeded to walkout if the closet. "Yes princess?" He crooned from the bed, lifting his head from the pillows. "Does this look good together?" I bit my lip as I brought the two articles of clothing against my body for a slight visual. "Looks hot," He chuckled and I rolled my eyes playfully before turning my back towards him. "Keep those eyes closed, baby," I giggled as I began to remove my sweater. "Can't make any promises, love," He replied back, a light blush creeping up to my cheeks as I threw on the crop top and removed my pajama bottoms reluctantly, showing off my pink hello kitty printed panties with a lace trim around the waist band.

My cheeks heated up more at the sound of Harry's not so quiet wolf whistle, quickly pulling on my shorts so I wouldn't be giving him much of a show. "Ready?" He chuckled as I turned to face him. "No. I still have makeup to do," I grinned and he nodded before laying down. "We have all the time in the world, princess," He hummed as I stood in front of my mirror and grabbed a few things from my night stand. I applied eyeliner, mascara, and lipstick to top of the whole look and popped my lips after applying the lipgloss to make it last longer.

I smiled at my reflection and grabbed my pink pumps from off the shoe rack that stood beside my closet door. "You still aren't gonna be taller than me in those, darling," Harry smirked and I glared at him. "Shut up you giant," I huffed and tugged on my heels, reaching up to his height. "At least I'm close to your height you twat," I giggled and slung my arms onto his shoulders. "That you are," He snickered and I huffed before swatting at his chest. "I hate you," I grumbled as I tried walking away from him only to be spun around by him, now back against his chest. How the hell did that happen in a matter of 0.5 seconds?