•Right now•

Pink

"Oh Leeewwwwiiiissss," I hear Niall call and I lift my head up slightly from my pillow seeing as I was laying on my stomach. I cracked my eyes open slightly to see Niall's head popped in my room from the crack of my door. "Hm?" I murmured sleepily, blinking me eyes to adjust to the lighting and vision. "Saw your favorite mug in the sink this morning. Didn't sleep well last night...or per se, this morning?" He said gently, closing the door behind him and sitting down by my feet. I checked my phone that sat upon my nightstand, wondering if Harry was still asleep since he left the call on over night.

"Didn't sleep early 's all," I finally responded, slowly sitting up from my spot at rubbing my slightly dry eyes. "What time did you wake up til'?" He raised an eyebrow and I slowly tapped my fingers as I counted. "About...five thirty?" I mumbled, my cheeks going pink. "Lou," He frowned and I shrugged. "Hey, there are days where I can't and can sleep. This morning slash last night was one of those days where I couldn't sleep," I said softly.

"You didn't call me this time?" He pouted and I shook my head. "Harry had called me that time though. He sounded so drowsy so I assumed he was high, but he sounded so sentimental and soft that I couldn't end the call on him. And...He sang to me," I smiled, my cheeks going to a deeper red at the thought of him singing to me. I hadn't heard him sing all of the lyrics because I was already falling asleep and I kind of regret being tired at the time. Damn Harry and his angel like voice that can lull me to sleep. Damn him.

I peered up a Niall and was faced with his glowering snowflake face. The face I only see when he's with Liam and seeing it when Liam isn't here kind of scared me. "What's with the snowflake face?" I said slowly, blinking my eyes a few times to make sure this moment wasn't something I'm seeing. Nope. That's his glowering snowflake face. "Do you even know what this means? Louis, you've been talking to this dude for nearly a month now. The way you talk about him too! It's not even full on fangirl anymore. You're literally falling in love so damn hard," He laughed out and I blushed bright red.

"A-Am I really?" I whispered. I wouldn't know this for sure because I've never really fallen for someone. "Hell yeah you are! The way you look at him, the way you talk to him, the way you act around him. Louis, it's nothing to hide because almost everyone knows. Even a few of the usual customers that come around and watch you two fond and adore your ways into each other's hearts. They ask if you two are dating for fucks sake. Lou, you have to tell him before all hell breaks loose," He rattled out, his face turning pink due to the rising of his voice.

"I don't know how! I've been trying and rehearsing what I'll say and do to confess to him and it's driving me crazy knowing that he isn't mine because I haven't done anything. Niall, it frustrates me every single god damn day and I hate it so much," I croaked, so close to breaking down. It's pathetic, really, because I've cried every other day this month and my not-so-sleepy-days are becoming more frequent because Harry fucking Styles keeps me up every night. Sleeping him off never works and a distraction becomes harder and harder to find.

"Shit. I didn't know this affected you that much, bubblegum," He frowned and held me close. I burrowed my face into his neck and balled my small fists around his shirt. Honestly, I didn't know this affected me so much either. "I'm too scared to even try," I whispered weakly, biting down on my slightly chapped lip and swallowing the lump that began to form in my throat. "And I'm guessing operation hard to get is becoming difficult to achieve?" He said gently, his hand running through my hair as I curled up upon his lap. I nodded slowly and snuffled softly, closing my eyes slowly and letting out a quivering breath.

"Just...Do everything now. A month seems like too much for you right now and waiting longer could make it worse. Louis, my pink Louis, my lovely pastel pink aesthetic, my bubblegum bum, my blue eyed doe, my soft ball of sunshine with a sprinkle of pink; you have to confess to him," He said softly, his large hands gently squishing my cheeks together so my lips were puckered slightly. I swatted his hands away lightly and pouted up at him. "It's easier said than done, Niall. Even talking to him gets me riled up and flustered," I chuffed out and played with the hem of my large shirt.

"Then be riled up and flustered! It'll add on to the fact that you want him and need him more than he probably wants you and needs you," He cooed as he squished my cheeks. "Niall!" I whined and pulled his hands away from my cheeks from his wrists. "I know he wants you and needs you. The way he looks at you, the adoration in his eyes, how his voice changes a bit and his smile goes wide to the point where his dimples are prominent. Louis, he needs you more than he needs air," He spoke, his voice firm and as persuading as I thought it'd be.

"Today? Right now?" I said quietly and he nodded earnestly. "Today. Right now. Call him now. I'll call you in sick today and have Michael handle your shift. Do everything you can, Tomlinson," He answered, his hands clasped tightly around my shoulders. "That's the same thing I did. You talked to me like this, Louis. You're the only reason why Liam and I are together and without you, I'd probably be sitting on that couch, eating a tub of ice cream with sweat pants on while watching some romance movie like The Notebook. Now, it's my turn to do you a favor," He smiled and kissed my forehead gently.

"You got this."

-----

This is so short and bad bUt it's the best I can do alrighty

Vote and/or comment if you enjoyed and want more and also find out how Louis confesses to one and only Harry

Love Always

~S