•Cake Pop•

Pink

"Cake pop Tuesday!" Niall cheered from outside and I sat up from my spot beside Harry. We may or may not have just laid in bed for half the day and cuddled each other, which by the way felt unbelievably perfect. Though, seeing as it is Cake pop Tuesday, I just had to get up. "Wait for me!" I squealed and hopped out of bed before rushing down the steps and skidding my way into the kitchen with my socks still on. I cheered happily as Liam and Niall began to pick out the ingredients. "Did Louise head off to work?" I questioned as I slid myself onto the counter, seeing Harry walk in as well with his shirt covering his perfect torso that I, Louis William Tomlinson, touched and laid on.

It felt like heaven. It felt way better than my own damn bed and that bed used to be the most comfy thing in the world. "Mhm. Wanna help us Harry?" Niall beamed and he chuckled before shrugging. "Why not. It is my day off after all," He smiled and my heart skipped a beat because I was going to be able to hang with this punk ass. "It's our day off too! Though, Liam has to
go in a bit seeing as he is the boss," Niall pouted and Liam chuckled before gently pecking at the blonde boy's cheek.

"You'll be fine, snowflake. These two'll keep you company while I'm off and now I've got to go," He rushed and kissed his lover quick before rushing out the kitchen. "Have a nice day, Payne!" Niall and I called over he waved at me and blew a kiss towards Niall before rushing out. I giggled softly, kicking my feet out childishly. "You guys are sickeningly and puke worthy adorable," I sighed and he laughed loudly, the kind of contagious laugh so I ended up bursting into laughters and Harry also laughing quite a bit and made my heart flutter at the angelic sound.

"Okay let's get these cake pops ready," I grinned and hopped off the counter. "I'll do the dough part and Harry you do the icing with Niall," I instructed and Niall nodded while Harry gave me this face that practically said 'really?'. "Haz I'm serious," I pouted and tensed slightly at the nickname, though he just smirked. "Alright then, Lou," He replied and went beside Niall which was just across from me at the center island. I smiled and started kneading at the dough.

Blondie

I started pouring out the pre made pink icing and threw in other ingredients, glancing up slightly to see Harry watching Louis with....wait a minute. Is that fond I see? God these two are fucking whipped. I cleared my throat and Harry got our of his trance to glance at me. "What?" He blinked and I laughed slightly before shaking my head. "Stir this up while I get the edible white beads things that Louis always use," I snickered playfully and Louis threw me a playful glare.

I smiled back at him brightly before sauntering towards the pantry, rummaging through the vast amount of foods we have. Sometimes, I get annoyed by this but this is what I get for having fast metabolism. "Here they are," I grinned and grabbed the little sprinkler bottle from the top shelf. I checked the time in my phone and looked back at Harry and Louis, seeing them concentrated on this baking. I smirked slightly and let out a fake yawn. "You think you two can take over? I'm still kinda tired," I murmured as I rubbed my eyes.

Louis raised an eyebrow at me and I just shrugged. "You can handle teaching Harry everything right?" I smiled 'tiredly' and Louis smiled back, a small smile of course. "Sure can do. Take your nap and I'll wake you up once they're all cool and ready," He hummed and I held a thumbs up before setting down the sprinkler bottle. "Have fun you two. Don't make a mess," I smirked and nearly laughed at how flushed Louis' cheeks went. "Can't make any promises, Niall," Harry snickered and I shrugged before walking out of the kitchen.

Pink

Once I heard the soft patter of Niall's feet go up the steps, I got the time to look up at Harry who was looking back at me with his lips curled up. It wasn't a smirk, no. More of a small and warm smile. I smiled back for no apparent reason...maybe because his smile was so contagious. "Now what shall I do, Tomlinson?" He chuckled and I rolled my eyes slightly. "Preheat the oven to three fifty...please?" I grinned as I rubbed flour over the pan so the dough would stick so much to the pan. "No problem, darling," He grinned and turned around towards the stove.