•Clouds over sunshine•

I'm so sorry I made little Lou sad, cupcakes :(

And I'm also angry at Harry even though I'm the writer

It kinda pissed me off writing all the shit Harry said that's bad whoops

Enjoy!

P.S. // alyssa_price_1433 is Jack Frost and I am Jackie Frost and we desPERATELY need someone to be the cheeky Santa Claus and the cocky bunny bc wHY NOT
comment if you'd like to join our Rise Of The Guardians squad

-----

Lima Bean

After much difficulty on having Louis change his clothes, Louise managed to shove and tie on Louis' pink and worn out low cut converse. Louis walked towards me and did his signature grabby hands. "Up," He mewled, a pout sat on his lips. I rolled my eyes playfully and ruffled his feathery hair. "Just get on my back, bubba," I cooed and he shuffled behind me, feeling his weight on my back. I boosted him up, placing my hands under his thighs to keep him in place. "I think we're ready hair," I chuckled and Niall smiled along with Louise.

"To the park," Louis mewled softly, his arm out stretching and his finger pointing out towards the door. "Out we go," Louise smiled and opened the door, letting Niall and I walk out first as the slightly cool breeze brushed over us. "Hm it's a bit chilly out," Niall murmured and I shrugged. "Not a little cool wind can kill ya Ni," Louis cooed and Niall rolled his eyes. "I was talking about you, ya twat. I'm worried you might get sick," He grumbled and I bumped his hip causing him to squeal and stumble off the sidewalk, causing just a tiny giggle from Louis.

"What the hell was that for?!" Niall shouted and I glared playfully at him. "Now is not the time to be calling Louis names," I huffed and he rolled his eyes. "He knows it's just playful banter," He muttered and I just stared at him. "Niall's being a meanie," Louis suddenly whined and I smirked at the way his jaw dropped. "Are you kidding me?!" Niall exclaimed and I looked over my shoulder at Louis. "Don't worry about that mean leprechaun alright? Lima Bean here will keep you safe and sound from that evil blonde leprechaun," I cooed and Louis sent me a small smile before holding my face between his small hands.

"Thank you, Lima Bean," Louis smiled and kissed my cheek. I chuckled after he released my face. "Fine! I see how it is. I'll just get love from Louise," Niall scowled and jogged to catch up with Louise. "You know I still love you, snowflake!" I called and Niall just flipped me off. "Isn't that sad," Louis giggled, his chin propped on the top of my head. "Sure is," I chuckled as we, well I, walked behind the two. "Do you wanna talk about it?" I spoke softly, feeling his fingers tighten around my hair. "N-Not right this second," Louis said quietly, his voice slightly shaky.

"Don't panic boo. It was only a suggestion. We can all wait when you're ready to talk about whatever happened," I assured, feeling him nod against my head. "Thank you Lima Bean," He hummed and I chuckled. "Anything for you," I responded, catching up to the two once we were approaching the park with only a few people scattered around. "Last person to the swings is a fucking twit!" Louis squealed and hopped off my back before running off towards the playground that was made for five year olds.

"Oh hell no!" Niall shouted and caught up to the small boy. "Be careful boys!" I called out of habit and sighed. "Oh they'll be fine, Li. Let them have their fun yeah? Louis' had it rough today," Louise hummed as we walked slower towards the playground where Louis and Niall ran around the small playground. "Let's just hope none of them get hurt," I muttered and Louise laughed. "C'mon! They're practically reckless six year olds that don't give a shit about a few scratches and scabs," She laughed and I rolled my eyes. "That is true," I sighed as I watched the blonde and the brunette happily chase each other around.