•Eventful•

Pink

I bit my lip as I worked on the strawberry vanilla frappe, carefully pouring it out into the mini sized cup and popping on the lid. I called out the order and saw a pretty cute guy with brunette hair in a quiff. Though, he didn't compare to Harry at all....It'll be fun to play around maybe, see how Harry reacts. "Here you go, babe," I smiled and winked, seeing Harry stare intently from the corner of my eye. Bingo.

"Thank you," He chuckled, unfazed with my subtle flirting. Oblivious makes it ten times better. "Have a great day, sweetie," I giggled and waved. He waved back and walked off like nothing happened. I turned to face Harry and his eyebrows were knitted together with his jaw clenched. Oh fuck he got ten times hotter. "'S something wrong?" I blinked innocently, biting my lip slightly. I'm getting so good at this, good job Louis. I bit back a grin as I saw the glint in his eyes, seeing that he was jealous. "Fine," He muttered and turned back to whoever was in front.

I smirked and did a little dance before working on other orders that were soon piling in.

❁❁

I hummed softly as I cleaned out the machines and such while Niall and Harry stack up the chairs. I yawned softly and rubbed my eyes before abruptly stopping. "Fucking shit," I groaned and quickly pulled my hands away to see black smudged over my hands. "Shit shit fuck," I whispered repeatedly and dropped the wash cloth and rushing to the bathroom but was soon caught by someone. "Let go, I look ugly!" I squeaked as I cupped my face, making sure to keep my eyes covered.

"No you don't," I hear a chuckle against my ear and I shivered before peeking between my fingers to see a smirking Harry with shining green eyes. "What?" I whispered, feeling my cheeks heat up. "Just wanted to say I had fun working with you, Tomlinson," He hummed, sounding more like a purr because he was so damn close to my ear. "Th-Thanks," I breathed and cursed silently because I'm still trying to play hard to get as being weak in his arms isn't the plan. I closed my eyes slowly to compose myself before pulling my hands away from my face, cringing slightly at the feeling of him being exposed to my smudged mascara and eyeliner.

"Now if you would excuse me, I need to fix myself," I gestured to my face and pressed a quick kiss to the corner of his lips before prying his hands from my waist and rushing into the bathroom. I leaned back against the door after locking it and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. Good start, that's for sure. Question is; how the hell am I going to continue this if I know that I'm gonna slip up every now and then?

I shook my head and made my way towards the mirror before grabbing some makeup remover wiped from my bag and wiping my eyes. I jumped slightly at the knock on the door and shoved my wipes down into my bag. "What is it?" I called as I straightened myself out. "Hurry up in their, we're closing!" I hear Niall call back and I slung my bag over my shoulder before opening the door. "Is he still here?" I whispered and Niall nodded slowly. I whined softly and rubbed my face.

"I have no makeup on! I look....like utter rubbish," I muttered. "He wants to hang out," He beamed and my eyes widened. "Did you say yes? Please tell me you said no," I pleaded, clutching onto the front of his shirt and he just laughed. "I said yes because if I said no them I would be a bad friend now wouldn't I?" He smirked and I glared at him. "Really now?" I whined and he nodded. "Don't worry, Liam and I will hang with you two and Louise will also be their to witness," He beamed and I whined louder before thumping my head against his chest.

"I'm fucked," I muttered and heard his chest rumble. "You're saved for the most part. Oh, by the way, Louise told me about Operation Play Hard to Get and it sounds self explanatory," He quipped and I huffed up at him. "It's not," I grumbled and gently shoved him away because I wasn't that mean.