•Pretty•

ITS SUMMER BITCHES HOLY FUVK THIS YEAR WAS FULL CHAOS AND EXCITEMENT I LOVED IT

okay proceed to read

----

Pink

I slowly unlocked the door and stepped in, holding onto Harry's hand as I kicked my shoes off. The lights were off and it was already 3:30 in the morning. I knew Niall would be at Liam's and Louise could already be asleep but I still needed to be careful. "Stay quiet," I murmured once he had closed and locked the door all the while he pulled his boots off. I bit my lip and padded my way through the hall and into my room. I closed the door quickly and turned on the lights, realizing that my back was pressed against the door and Harry had trapped me between his arms. "Cutie," he smiled and leaned down slowly only to slot his lips between mines. I giggled slightly against his lips and kissed him back, slithering my arms around his neck as our lips moved at a slow and loving pace.

I pulled him closer to me, his hand sliding down to my hips and lifting me off the floor. I squealed and clutched tightly onto the back of his shirt. "Harry!" I laughed softly, burrowing my face into the crook of his neck as I wrapped my legs around his waist. "Sorry sweetie. You're just so small that I couldn't resist the temptation to pick you up," He cooed quietly into my ear and felt him lay back against the bed, bouncing slightly and causing me to giggle more. Pulling back slightly, I rested my hands on his chest with my legs on either side of his legs and tucked under my thighs.

I leaned down slightly, my arms rested on either side of his head with my hands plopped against his unruly head of curls. "How dare you steal my heart away," I smiled and kissed his nose. "Hey, it's your fault for keeping it upon your sleeve, princess," He chuckled in response and gently prodded at my chest. I shrugged slightly and pecked his lips. "Totally worth it," I admitted and lightly kissed his chin before climbing off him and sauntering into my closet to change. Tonight was the night that I felt very very pretty, but I couldn't just walk out with only my cotton lace undies that I usually wear when I feel pretty. I chuffed softly and removed every article of clothing before tugging in my pastel pink floral undies with a floral lace pattern and pulling in of Harry's shirts over my body. It wasn't pink but it was very comfy and large. Thank you Harry for forgetting your shirts at my place.

It was one of his black(barely)sheer button up shirts that stopped mid thigh on me. I buttoned it up half way and scampered out happily, the ends of my/his shirt flittering around my golden thighs, which made me feel ten times prettier. "Harry," I smiled and he turned his head towards me since he was staring at the ceiling with his hands behind his head. "How can you make something so sexual look so innocent and beautiful? Tell me now," He grinned cheekily and I blushed, my fingers tightly clutching onto the end of the sleeves. "I don't try," I mewled shyly and crawled onto bed beside him. "C'mere you shit," He sneered playfully and pulled my onto his body, causing me to squeak and clutch onto the front of his shirt.

"Stop Haz. I might wake up Louise," I frowned, sitting up on his lap. "Sorry sorry," He chuckled softly and started removing his shirt, a small sound leaving my lips. Oh fuck me. I bit my lip tight, my eyes scanning over his now exposed torso. I know this isn't the first time I've seen him shirtless but I was now able to fucking touch his torso with no embarrassment and no restrain. Okay maybe just a bit of restrain. "Can I?" I whispered shyly, my fingers hovering over the two birds that had been drawn on his chest. "Do your worst," He smirked, sly teasing lined in his voice.

I giggled shyly and rested my fingers upon his tattoos."Really? A butterfly? Is that a new way of saying you're a badass?" I laughed softly as I brushed my fingers across his butterfly tattoo. "Correction, it's a moth," He rolled his eyes and I rolled my eyes back at him. "I'm calling it a butterfly," I smiled and he shrugged. "Call it whatever you please," He hummed and moved my fingers to trace over his defined abs and v line. A v line. The best god damn turn on every guy and girl has. I tilted my head slightly and smiled to see a barcode tattoo as the England flag. "Nice," I giggled, tracing over the tattoo slowly. "I have an idea," I beamed suddenly and grabbed a sharpie off my pencil holder that stood upon my nightstand.