•Starry eyes•

last

chapter

I will cRY

Okay the last A/N for this fic will be very sentimental so

get your tissues ready

------

Pink

"They better not be late," I huffed softly after loading Harry's truck with everything we needed. This curly haired piece of hot ass never told me about his truck until now. He's a proper wanker. "I'm sure they won't be late darling," He cooed as he slowly pushed me back against the lid, slowly wrapping my arms around his neck while his hands were propped on top of the lid on either side of me. "It's Liam and Niall! You never know what happens between those two after making plans," I huffed softly, pouting up at him. "You think they're having a quickie before they come over?" He laughed and I shrugged.

"It isn't the first time they've done it and became late for plans," I grumbled and he chuckled before pecking my lips gently to possibly lighten the mood....which worked. "So what if they're a few minutes late? More time to kiss my princess," He cooed, holding my close with his arms circled low around my waist, kissing all around my face and causing me to squeal. "Harry no!" I laughed, trying to push him off with my hands firmly pressed against his chest. "Harry yes!" He growled back playfully and kissed me slowly. I hummed into the kiss, pulling him closer as I slid my tongue along his bottom lip.

He pulled back slowly and I whined, huffing up at him as he smirked. "Who's gonna be late now?" He snickered playfully and I lightly punched at his chest with another huff, causing him to only laugh. "We were just gonna make out for a little bit! Plus the stars don't come out till later tonight," I mewled and he kissed at my forehead. "And it's nearly eleven. Just get in the truck you stubborn head," He cooed and I furrowed my eyes at him. "Just go," he chuckled and gently tapped my bum, causing me to squeal and trot into the truck with a pout sat on my lips.

I climbed in and closed the door just as Harry climbed in beside me. "You owe me a snog once we get there!" I huffed softly as I buckled up and slumped against the seat. "Oh don't hold a grudge now, love. We have all the time in the world to have a snog fest," Harry cooed as he grabbed my hand, lacing our fingers together. "I know that but I wanted a snog fest now," I whined softly, squeezing his has anyway despite having to be mad at my curly haired punk boyfriend. "Well you'll have to be patient, precious," He smiled over at me before starting up the truck and driving off.

"I hate you some times."

❁❁

"And here we are," Harry grinned once we arrived at the middle of the forest, the sound of crickets and birds filling my ears. "I'm sure Niall and Liam are close behind," I hummed softly once he jumped out of the car, the grass rustling under my shoes. "And Louise and Alise," Harry chuckled softly after climbing out with me. "I hope they brought there own pillows," I giggled softly as I swung myself over the trunk of the truck, landing on a plethora of pillows.

"I'm sure we have enough to share, darling," He chuckled as he plopped down beside me, the sky coming to it's navy blue color in a matter of minutes. "Why haven't we thought of this before?" I murmured, my hands clasped on top of my stomach as I looked up at the color changing sky. "Mm I dunno, princess. Though, I'm glad we thought of it now," He chuckled soft, now laying down beside me until a car, maybe two, pulled up beside us.

I sat up to see the two royal couples hopping out of the car with wide smiles, of course Niall and Liam looking proper fucked up. "Don't tell me you two did another quickie," Louise snickered at the two obviously sexed out boys. "Oh hush up, Lou. You're one to talk," Niall snickered and she rolled her eyes. "You're both asses to begin with so I suggest you shut up," I laughed and they huff at me. "Oh! Congrats on your v card, Louis. I only heard just a few weeks ago from Louise," Alise giggled softly, waving at me adorably while Louise set up the pillows in her trunk.