•Tattoo Bets•

Punk

"Who's the lad?" Zayn spoke as I sauntered into the tattoo shop I worked at with him. "Why do you instantly assume it's someone," I groaned loudly and he just smiled sweetly. "It's obvious, mate. You have this large grin on your face and you're practically prancing around with those dreamt eyes. Styles, you're very much predictable so please tell me, who's the lucky boy?" He grinned cheekily and I rolled my eyes. "I hate you just so you know," I muttered and made it over the counter beside him. "I know," He hummed and nudged my rib with his elbow. "He's....His name's Louis," I murmured, feeling my cheeks heat up at the mention of his name. The way his name rolled off my tongue just made me feel all kinds of shit that I didn't know I could feel.

"Already blushing at his name? You're whipped already and you just met the boy!" He laughed and I shoved him with a grumble. "Do you wanna know or not?" I hissed and he held his hands up in mock defense. I plopped down on the counter and leaned my hands back against the table to support my body. "Well, to describe him in a sentence, he's the definition of pink," I stated and he raised an eyebrow at me, but I continued otherwise. "He's so small, adorable, flamboyant, beautiful, and not to mention, cutely feminine," I grinned. "Feminine....Meaning, like, woman? As in, he wears girl clothes? I'm not saying that to be rude or anything-" He tried to explain but I just told him to shut up, which kept his mouth shut for that.

"Yes that's exactly what I mean. He looks so sexy in them yet adorable. Tell me, how does one make something so sexy yet so adorably innocent at the same time?" I questioned and he shrugged. "Does he have a work place?" He shot at me and I nodded. "Works at Starbucks," I replied. "Wait then how did you see him in girls clothing? Don't they wear like, black uniform or some crap?" He chuckled and I just smiled. "I saw him at the shoes store yesterday but I didn't bother to bug him. He had on this skirt and these high thighs, Zayn. High fucking thighs and he looks so god damn cute and hot," I groaned, covering my tomato red face.

"Aww. I've never heard Styles use 'cute' and 'adorable' so many times in a sentence," He laughed and I kicked his chest purposely, making him tip back and nearly fall over and causing me to burst out laughing. "Fuck you man!" He exclaimed but a small chuckle flew out of his lips and I just waved. "Don't you have some huge tattoo to work on?" I snickered and he jumped out with wide eyes. "Shit," He muttered and jogged down towards the studio. "Thank me you twat!" I called after him, but knowing him, I knew he wouldn't respond right away.

Three...two..and one. "Thanks mate!" He called back and I rolled my eyes. "Fuckin' twat," I muttered and heard the door creak open, kinda surprised to see none other than Louis and his blonde friend.

Pink

"Niall no!" I exclaimed at the mention of 'tattoo your thigh'. "Yes! I promise you, I'll get a tattoo as well okay? Now c'mon please?" He pouted and I looked ahead to see that we weren't far from the tattoo parlor. Fuck me up. "Why?" I grumbled. "It was part of the bet we made last week! Remember? The one where you thought you were such a flirt that you made a bet where you have to flirt with five guys within twenty four hours. And what happened? You only managed to get two guys," He smirked victoriously and I silently cursed every curse word known to human kind.

"Fine! Fine whatever!" I groaned and he squealed before grabbing my hand and dragging me into the shop. What I didn't want to expect was Harry having to work their but surprise surprise, he's their, looking as hot as ever. Is it possible to be ten times hotter? "Hello!" Niall chipped and I wanted to punch him so hard he remembers who we're looking at. I quickly looked down at myself. Pastel pink skater skirt, peach floral top that slid off at the shoulder, and my new ombré pink to white TOMS. I licked my lipgloss and flattened down my skirt to look decent at least.