•Princess•

#hotterthanthatwalkingbreadstick

let it trend guys

because it's the best insult ever made

it wasn't even used as an insult in the first place >.<

Also the last two chapters have been Jealous!Harry wow

And so much shIT has happened this passed week like

-One direction sang 18 AND No Control fUCKING LIVE -and given the fact that Harry was horny throughout the while damn concert smh-

Michael burned nearly half his face and scared the whole entire nation but he is now okay

And now Zayn may or may not be coming back???????

This band gives me more stress than I give stress to myself jfc

Anyway enjoy the chapter cx

-----

Pink

I yawned softly, blinking my eyes open and slowly sitting up from my bed. Rubbing my eyes, I soon flattened down my hot pink slightly sheer button up that stopped mid thigh so it covered up my peach pink hipster panties with white stripes across it and lace trimmings around the waist band. I picked up my phone as I rubbed my eye and smiled at the sight of Harry's name on my screen. "He weft me a voicemaiw," I giggled in my little baby voice and unlocked it before listening to his voicemail.

"Good morning beautiful! I know today's your little day off but it isn't mine so I'll have to see you later in the day. Don't miss me too much, baby. Bye I love you, much kisses."

The message ended with kissing noises and I laughed softly because I'm literally dating a dorky punk ass whom I love dearly. "Fucking idiot," I sighed lovingly and sauntered into the bathroom to freshen up, heading down the steps afterwards and saw Louise sitting on the couch. "Good morning my love Louise!" I squealed and swung over the couch from behind before plopping down beside her. I pouted at the sight of her face because she looked like she was down in the ditch.

"You okay? What's with the rain cloud, babe? C'mon talk to me," I cooed as I held her hands in mine. "I found someone..." She trailed off and I grinned. "That's great! Tell him! Did you talk to him? Oh please tell me he isn't an asshole like everyone else-" I began to ramble on but something just caused my mouth to clamp shut. "She," She murmured and I raised an eyebrow. "What happened to flaunting over so many hot guys?" I said slowly. "Not that it's wrong to like girls, I mean, look at me. I'm gay and maybe all these other guys you've dated are beards," I added quickly and sighed in relief at the sound of her little laughter.

"I still like guys, Lou. I'm starting to lean in towards being bi now because this girl....She just somehow caught my eye and got my emotions mixed up to the point where I couldn't function to work," She spoke quickly and I giggled. "Kinda like my situation with Harry...but proceed," I smiled, clutching onto her hands tightly because I was so happy that she might've genuinely found someone that she'll actually stay with longer than the douchebags she dated.

"And she just looked....dazzling. Her short, brunette hair was messy at all the right places and slightly puffy, her shirt was twice her small size, her leggings fit her adorable and slightly tubby legs cutely, these black rimmed eyeglasses framed her bluish grey eyes and sat upon her cheeks, her nose was literally button sized, and she was just so tiny. Louis, I'm literally whipped around this petite porcelain girl help me," She pleaded, her hands now shaking me by my shoulders. "Honey honey," I laughed softly and pried her hands off of my shoulders.