•Old Friend•

Alright I must've scared the living shit out of you in the last chapter bc

I intended to ^.^

Enjoy!

-----

Pink

Once we arrived home around 7:30 am, we instantly parted ways to our own places to get ready for work seeing as we've missed so many days of it that it's unhealthy. Unhealthy because we spent those days together instead of getting money to pay rent. Now that I think about it, I've been having Niall pay rent for the past few months and now I feel like utter shit because of it. I looked at myself in the mirror after changing and applying make up, picking at my pastel pink cotton skinnies and fixing the white lace collar that folded over the collar of my pink sweater.

I tugged on my simple solid rose pink flats and slung my bag over my shoulder before sauntering down the steps, knowing Niall and Liam should be at Starbucks by now.

❁❁

"The queen has returned!" I announced as I stepped into the workplace, my arms outstretched. "The Queen!" Niall gasped playfully and ambled towards me before scooping me off my feet, causing me to squeal and giggle uncontrollably as he walked me behind the counter. "Your majesty," Liam bowed to play along and gently kissed the top of my hand. I acted as if I were flattered, bringing my free hand against my chest as I bit my lip. "Oh boys," I sighed lovingly, rubbing both the back of their heads. "You're still my peasants," I grinned and Liam chuckled before Niall set me down slowly, treating me like the queen I am.

"How was your stay at Momma Tomlinson's place?" Niall quipped as I hung my bag over the hook. "It was great! Mum and the girls really warmed up to Harry and I'm so glad they love him as much as I do," I smiled widely. "That's great! Johannah usually gets really picky with the people you've newly introduced. Kinda like with Niall," Liam chuckled and I giggled as I glanced at a pouting Niall. "She literally warned me not to eat the whole house. Not to mention, with the straightest and sternest face I've met," He huffed and I laughed softly as I looked back at that memory.

Niall, having his fast metabolism, makes him eat nearly everything in his wake and is never really full nor fat. My mum had to cook a whole fucking feast ft Niall just because he wasn't hungry for shit after his fifth plate of lasagna. She was mortified and how much she made and was so concerned with Niall. "She even called my parents about it to make sure I checked out what was going on with me! Obviously my parents and I knew," He grumbled and I shrugged. "The past is in the past, Horan. Suck it up and let's get to work," I grinned and bumped his hip towards the coffee machines and such.

"Barista time for you," I beamed and he rolled his eyes playfully at me. "Don't make a mess like the last time, you two," Liam warned and turned the corner to the kitchen out back to make the pastries and such. "What'd you and Liam do while we were gone?" I spoke as I watched Niall clean up some of the machine seeing as their weren't any people coming down yet. "Nothing much really. Did the usual netflix and cuddle stay in. We did go out to the park to walk Loki," He hummed with a small smile on his face. Loki was their family dog as Liam liked to call him and it was cute seeing them with Loki.

It's like watching them with a kid which would probably kill me of cuteness. Before Harry, I had to admit that I was envious of their relationship and how sickeningly cute they were. I wanted their kisses, their inside jokes, their little kisses, their hand holding, everything. I just wanted what they were and now that I have Harry, I can have what I've wanted for so long. "Have I ever told you that I was envious of your relationship with Liam?" I suddenly spoke and Niall chuckled lowly. "You've told me so many times before Lou, but c'mon, you have Harry now," He smiled over at me and I giggled softly.