•Long day•

Blondie

"It's my turn to work as the barista!" Louis cheered and I chuckled. "Sure is," I hummed as I unlocked the door and stepped in, Louis zooming past me I'm his new ankle heeled boots, rolling my eyes at the sound of the clanking before making it behind the counter. "Louis, it's your no uniform day and you know that!" I exclaimed and heard his shoes rush past me. "Totally forgot," He giggled and I chuckled softly. "Make sure you don't get your skirt dirty like last time," I warned while he wrapped the apron around his waist, hiding his pastel pink floral print silk pleated skirt. "I got dis," He murmured and I rolled my eyes playfully. "You still have to wear your hat though," I added and he groaned. "Niall, I've worked here for almost three months now. I think I know how Starbucks works," He sassed and I held my hands up in defeat. "I'm just saying," I rolled my eyes playfully.

"It's...Monday?" I furrowed my brows as I turned the cashier on. "Mhm," Louis hummed and I nodded. "Yet another busy day for Starbucks. The perks of living by a university," I sighed playfully as I leaned back against the counter so I was looking at Louis. "And the perks of living in an apartment building full of university students," He added with a smirk and I groaned.

"That isn't a perk! More like a con. They're either fucking someone to oblivion or having some frat party because every time, every god damn time, I step out into the hallway, their are bodies all around the floor and it always reeks of alcohol and weed," I rattled out and suddenly felt Louis' warm hands against my cheeks. "You're getting mad again," He frowned and I sighed softly. "Sorry sorry," I murmured and he just smiled. "That's alright. I know you hate most of these students but we can't do anything about it," He cooed and I chuckled before playfully swatting his hands from my cheeks.

"Now shush up because here comes the frat boys," He murmured and rushed to his station. I sighed deeply and slowly turned around to be met with none other than Harry Styles. I don't know why Louis assumed he was part of the frat douchebags but I'm guessing the frat dudes are behind this tall ass 'sex god' and Louis likes to say. "Welcome to Starbucks, how may I help you?" I spoke but Louis had already screamed his order. "That's my cue," He smirked and walked off to the side which was where Louis was. Of course, being the short little one he is even if he was wearing heeled boots, he couldn't reach the little counter. Poor boy. "Need help their bubblegum?" I teased and he have me this death glare before going on his toes and handing Harry his drink, catching Louis doing a little wink and lip bite. That's kind of his way of saying I want you but in a lowkey way. Idiot.

I hear a loud cough an I slowly turned to be faced with the frat boys of the university near by. These fuckers. I took a slow breath and have them the most fake smile I've ever made. "Hello, welcome to Starbucks how may I help you?" I quipped, seeing Harry and Louis talk at the corner of my eye. If this were Louis, he'd probably be as calm as I am which is super low. "Do you have any beer?" One brunette smirked and I swore I wanted to break this guy's neck. This is actually the fifth time this has happened and it's the same three boys every. damn. day.

"For he last time, this is Starbucks. Not the fucking bar," I snapped gripping tightly to the edge of the counter so I wouldn't pounce on them. "Woah their, blondie. No need to get mad," Another laughed and I raised an eyebrow at him, which caused his smile to instantly drop. "Boys," I laughed ruefully and sat on the counter, which made them step back. "You see, Starbucks is where you get your coffee. Where everyone comes before finals or somewhere in the middle of the night. Not your local night club where you can chug down shot glasses and talk about which girl you're going to fuck next. Now please, do me a nice good god damn favor and leave this place," I smiled in mock sweetness and I'm pretty sure they freaked out which is the reason they walked out as fat as they could.

"You alright their?" I jumped at the sound of a low voice and looked up to see Harry. Nice lad. "I'm fine," I sighed, rubbing at my temples slowly. "Wanna work as the barista?" Louis offered softly and I shook my head before giving him a feeble smile. "Don't worry about me," I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. "I can work for a bit," Harry shrugged and Louis and I whipped our heads towards him. "Why're you looking at me like I grew two fucking heads?" He laughed and I rolled my eyes. Okay I think he's a prick. Only slightly. "I'll work for little blondie here and your boss doesn't have to pay me. I'll just work till you calm down," Harry grinned as he rested his arm upon my shoulder.

"You okay with that?" I raised an eyebrow at Louis and smirked suddenly because his face was almost the same shade of his peach pink fitted crop top. "Y-Yeah," he stammered out and grinned over at Harry before untying my apron and plopping it on his hands. "Have fun," I smiled and skipped off into Liam's office because....

Why not?

Pink

Fucking shit I hate Niall James Horan so damn much. "Ready?" Harry grinned, nearly passing out at the sight of his dimples. Louis no. You're supposed to flirt and play hard to get. You must get his attention and not fall until he's on his damn knees, begging. I took a slow breath and licked over my lips slowly on purpose of course. "Uh huh," I hummed and felt giddy inside because his reaction was subtle but it was enough to see. "And there are the customers. Have fun, babe," I smiled sweetly and made it back to my station, purposefully swinging my hips.

This is gonna be a long day.

-----

sorry for the delay, again cx

and I'm also very sorry for how suckish this is too bc mergh

anyway if you did like this chapter as much as I didn't cx please vote and/or comment!

Love Always

~S xP