Author's Note

I apologize for the roughness of the last chapter... And for disappearing for months. I've seen some of your comments and though this might be awful for me to say - I'm a bit glad that some of you missed me. I missed you too. I do missed commenting on your comments and just fan girling over things...

You may not be interested for my reason of disappearing but I'm telling you anyway. I write here because I enjoyed it. It makes me happy - writing about a story that I love, bringing people together, making love (PG-wise), creating happy endings that otherwise would be impossible in the harsh realities of fantasy/mythological world. I started demigod Journals because I knew things would not end up good for everybody in the original book so I wanted to go out of my way and make one for the characters I love. (I still haven't read the freaking book! BoO is just still here gathering dust in my room. I can't make myself open it. Help!) I'm still working with the happy endings though.

My problem recently was writing - here, fanfics, anything actually - became painful for me. I lost a person so dear to me last year. And despite the fact I originally just forced my writings for him to read, he was one of the persons who supported whatever I wrote. No matter how insignificant it may be. I loved his little compliments. I loved that he would ask me to see if there was anything new that I've written. He'd even read my school essays just to tease me about them. I don't mind. I started to write for fun then I began to want to write for him. I loved writing for him.

I just missed him.

I'm sorry that I'm not good with dealing with this. It's been a few months but I'm trying to get back to the place where I was before he died. I still can't promise that I'd make frequent updates but I will when I can. After all, I can't leave my heroes hanging. I did promise them good endings.

Percy: Hell yeah you did. Annabeth and I still need that fireworks kiss.
Annabeth: Really Percy? Fireworks kiss?
Percy: Well we've already done it underwater and oh wait... We already kissed with fireworks... Many times now actually. There's the Fourth of July-
Annabeth: Okay! Okay! They get it! Shut up now!
Frank: Wow. Annabeth is soo red.
Hazel: Shush! Frank! You don't have to say it out loud. She'd just blush even more.
Annabeth: Hazel?!!!
Hazel: Wups. Hehehe. Sorry.
Jason: As long as I get to be with Pipes, I'm happy.
Piper: Aw Jason... I love you.

Jason: I'm still not quite sure about Thalia though. I need another family meeting.

Thalia: you're forgetting that I'm the older sister here, Jason. I could skewer you. Or make you eat staplers.
Luke: Okay. Brake it up you guys... (sigh)
Reyna: The chapter of my awesome defense of Camp Half Blood isnt out yet too. People need to see how I single handedly-
Clarisse: Singlehandledly?!
Nico: I thought that you two are BFFs now?
Reyna: Heh, she's just pissed because I killed more monsters than her.
Clarisse: You cheated! You-!
Nico: Hay. Just let them have at it. No one could brake up those two unless you want a few broken bones yourself. Wait. Why are you so quiet Valdez...?
Leo:........
Hazel: Leo? What's wrong?
Leo:(glares) this lady is planning something. I can feel it......
Frank: You just had your really long chapter. Don't be so paranoid.
Leo: .......
Piper: Wow. Leo is actually silent. This could actually be bad... Really bad...
Leo: .......

TO BE CONTINUED...