One Last Skype-Session (Leo)

POV: Leo

((Argo 2...))

"Jace, Pipes, I think you have monopolized her enough. My turn now!"

I quickly wrote on a sheet of paper as my two best friends in the world looked back at me from the tablet screen. You know, with all this writing I did, I think my spelling is getting better. It's really such a good thing that Calypso could read the typical demigod-with-severe-case-of-dyslexia handwriting or else we'd just be staring at each other on the screen - not that I have any complaints with that.

Holy screwdriver! Why didn't I ever thought of putting a speaker on the seeing mirror before! Rusty repair boy...

Ahoy! The grand admiral of this ship is here to take you back, mah laydeh... I waved the paper at Calypso which earned me a laugh.

"Hey, guys, seriously, give Calypso back." I tapped them on the back with a grin. After losing my composure with Percy, I decided I'd better pull my best behavior back. Calypso was too perceptive and I didn't want to worry her about petty things. I also tried to put away all the negative thoughts in my head. I could see her, I could speak with her. That should be enough for me for now.

Jason and Piper waved at the screen that was now perched on a little ledge at the foremast. Piper plucked the pen and pad from my hands and began to write fast.

Piper showed her reply with a wide smile. I stepped forward to peek at what she wrote and found myself smiling too. It's really very nice to meet you. I hope we could talk again sometime, Calypso. And oh... Thank you for taking care of Leo on your island.

"Aw, Pipes. I'm touched." I said while watching Calypso as she read. Is she blushing?

"You are welcome but you don't have to thank me. I really didn't do much." Calypso looked at me with a smile. "He stayed out of my house so he wasn't much of a bother."

"Well who's fault is that?!" I glared at the screen. "You keep on freaking out everytime you saw me in your cave. You threw pots at me!" I knew she couldn't hear me but the amused giggle of Calypso told me that she understood me perfectly. That immortal girl!

"Man," a hand clapped my shoulder. "We'll guard the ship tonight. You can go have a talk with Calypso. Give her a tour around Argo 2?" Jason suggested.

"Man, this is why you are my best friend, the most reliable wing man! Good idea." I received a not-so-mad scowl from Jason at that but he didn't deny it. I had the urge to grin wide.

Jason and Piper said their goodbyes which Calypso returned with a smile and waved. It was a polite smile, I noted happily. She didn't look like she's about to swoon over Jason's perfectness.

Geez, Valdez. That's low... I immediately castigated myself for my thoughts. Sheesh, first I raged at Percy. Now, I am getting suspicious of my best friend. Honestly, I've never been in love before - well, I did have the tendency to like beautiful and totally impossible girls before but that's a different subject all together - so all this crazy emotions and feelings weren't really helping me to think rationally. That, plus the fact that half of me still couldn't believe that someone like Calypso could actually like me...

Yeah yeah. I know. It's a miracle right?

"Leo? Leo!"

I snapped out from my thoughts and looked at Calypso. She was eying me with curiosity. "What's the matter? You look like you've got something on your mind."

I shook my head. It's nothing. Hey, do you want a personal tour of my ship, from yours truly, the Argo 2's Supreme Commander?