I am a Demigod Piñata (Travis)

POV: Travis

((@ CHB))

"Who?!"

"What!!!"

"S###!!! Agh!!!"

"AHHHHHH!"

"STOLLS!!!!!!!!!!" Uh oh. That voice was familiar. "I'M. GOING. TO. KILL. YOU!" Annabeth's shout rang over the other screams and shrieks of panic and outrage. Fear washed over me but seeing as Katie was eyeing me with concern, I manned up and smile. How bad could it be? Besides, Annabeth's leaving tomorrow to rescue her boyfriend, it's doubtful that she'd have time to think of revenge.

That's what I was hoping for.

I gestured at Connor who was busy with the camera in his hand. Of course, we wouldn't miss the chance to film this one. We have gotten the idea from Percy before - to film every pranks we did and document them for our hall of awesomely, Hermes-worthy pranks. We already had a shelf full of tapes. (And also a vast collections of scandals... Hehe, want some copy? Iris message me ;) )

So, anyway this was how the cabins (or campers) looked like. After chaos broke loose.

Cabin one. Jason went out with a deep scowl on his face, furiously tugging at the red cape that hugged his neck. I snickered silently. He was actually almost as red as the cape with embarrassment. It was enchanted so that it would cling to him like a superhero cape for the whole day. Also it was rigged with a woven-in speakers that played 'Superman' (by Five for Fighting) in infinite loop. Haha. I wished he would fly. I'd like to see that.

Cabin four. I didn't touch much of Demeter's cabin since I knew Katie would bite my head of for it. I was trying to behave. Hehehe.

Cabin five. Ares' kids were dead murderous. And they looked very ridiculous. With Lou Ellen's help, their respective weapons were enchanted so that once touched, it would turn its user into a ballerina. That meant all boys and girls from the cabin all wore make up and a pink ballerina skirt and leggings. (We took the pink tutus from Aphrodite's cabin). They looked like buff, gangster ballerinas. Hahaha!

Cabin six. Athena's kids were frantically searching for their books. Well, I just replaced their archi-thingy, head-ache inducing, boring books with... wait for it... Twilight! (Haha. Tell me I am brilliant!) All the books in the series including the tie-in for movies and graphic novels, all available in Ancient Greek. (Aphrodite's cabin had a whole crate of it!) Also, I made 'Friday' as the cabin's theme song and we could hear campers complaining that they didn't need to be reminded what day comes before Saturday.

Cabin seven. Apollo's kids were now like glittering, walking gold statues. With arrows notched already at their bows, they were looking for us like hawks. Hehe. Look all you want. We just placed a big tub of glue, gold paint and gold glitters in the ceiling of their cabin. It was bound to spray everyone (and the whole cabin) once everyone was inside.

Cabin nine, Hephaestus, got off easy. All their screws, bolts, metals, cords were replaced with hair crunchies, creep paper, silk ribbons, plastic combs and stuff toys. (Courtesy of Aphrodite's cabin, again.) At the side of Zeus' cabin, Leo was rolling on the floor, laughing insanely at his best friends. Have I mentioned that Leo was also helped in our little project?

Cabin ten. Aphrodite campers were crying and screeching. Loud. The colors of their clothes would not match (and only available in colors of orange, yellow and green) and turned two sizes too small or too big. Their make-up would multiply the thickness ten times the original application, so they all looked like clowns with cakes on their faces except for Piper who didn't wear make-up. It was all Hecate's cabin idea. Apparently a revenge for teasing their cabin as being weirdos. Piper received a different make over though. She now looked like a Disney princess, complete with a pink ball gown and a tiara. The way she was flushing with anger meant that it was a good plan. (Winks*)

Cabin twelve. Oh, I just left a can of Diet Coke for Pollux, with ten times the sugar in it. Hahaha. Now he was running around camp, doing more wreckage and spreading more chaos than my whole cabin could do in a day. "Diet coke!!!!!" His scream could be heard everywhere. "I soooo love diet coke!!! I'd freaking kill for diet coke!"

We also have prepared something for Nico but he haven't been in the camp for days now. Such a shame. We had replaced all his black clothes with pink, bejeweled ones. Actually, we had bejeweled everything in the Hades cabin. Ah, that's less person to go after me today.

The Iris cabin was filled with gold coins. Like literally filled that the roof was about to burst with coins. There were leprechaun automatons outside whacking everyone with pots of gold. Butch tried to go in and he was the last person who attempted to go near their cabin.

Clovis. Ah well, we just let him sleep.

"What did you do to my cabin?" Katie said after a bout of uncontrollable laughter. She tried hard to be quiet about it. Her prim and proper self disappearing. It really was painful to restrain a laugh, especially if you could see your friends running around, looking ridiculous at camp. I grinned. There were also many campers rolling around the ground with laughter as they saw their godly relatives. My cheeks were starting to strain with all the restrain I was mustering to not laugh out loud and reveal my hiding place.

"Why would I do anything to your cabin? You are one of my partners in crime."

"Travis." She said like it was a warning. I laughed. I couldn't help it, she looked really suspicious and strict and everything Katie was, while she was also suppressing a laugh. In short, she looked beautiful.

"There he is!" Suddenly someone shouted from the cabins and I could see people pointing towards us.

Uh oh.

"Run, you fool!" Katie pushed me away as the mob started to gather and I could hear their collective footsteps coming towards me. I looked to where my brother was before and saw that he was gone. Okay, I'm dead.

"Cream the punk!!!" Clarisse shouted and there's a loud shout of agreement from the crowd.

Yeah. I'd better run.

...

"Hey, bro. You okay, bro?" Connor asked. His voice was weak.

I grunted. My teeth hurt from the punch I took from Clarisse. Also my blood had already pooled in my head.

Connor chuckled. "You look ridiculous brother." He said, my brother tied to a pole wearing the same ballerina clothes that the Ares' campers had wore.

"You both look ridiculous." Annabeth said. We were both tied on the same pole above the mess hall.

I looked up, uh or down. Uh, how do say you looked towards the floor when you are dangling up in the ceiling? Anyway, I saw Annabeth with a grudging, satisfied, evil grin at her face while looking at us. The other campers in their crazy get-ups (courtesy mostly of me) were also gathered around us.

"Like my gift, Annabeth?" I asked. I had prepared a different surprise for her.

She blushed, took a long stick and began poking at my side. Other campers saw it as their cue and began at poking us. "Stop it! Ahh! No! I'm ticklish there! Ahahahahaha! Sh*t! Wahahaha." Connor and I both laughed and begged for mercy together as they tickled us to death. Everybody, except from me and my brother, laughed and cheered. Damn, I can't breathe! Why are we the only ones dangling from the ceiling?!

"Hey, let's take them to the beach for a bath!" A camper shouted.

Everyone agreed. Well maybe not my other cabin mates who were now on a leash.

Everyone moved. They took us down, post and all, and were carried to,... I had the sudden fear that they'd put us over a pit fire like a roasted demigod-pig or barbecued demigod or toasted s'mores with a sprinkle of demigod. But fortunately, they just placed us beside a big rock by the beach still tied on the stick.

Nyssa looked at me and I gave the signal. So okay, this was the point of all those pranks. To give the Hephaestus kids some time on their own. And also to not let Leo know. He was after all one of the people we'd like to surprise.

I called for everyone's attention and I got mixed reactions. I had to stifle the urge to laugh at their faces. Some were still really angry and pissed, others were surprised that I even had the nerve to speak, while others grinned like they expected I'd be punished for speaking.

"Let's give a woohoo and yehey for those going to Greece. Save the world and return back here for the second part of our prank. Hehe. May the Gods be ever in your favor."

Everyone was saved from reacting when a loud blast rang in the evening air and the sky was filled with hundred of colors and glittering, sizzling fireworks. The fireworks, courtesy of Hephaestus and Hecate cabin were just utterly fantastic. A picture of Argo 2 was sailing in the air, blasting some giants and Gaea to millions of colorful pieces on the way and returned with a hero's welcome at Long Island Sound.

Everyone cheered.

Katie silently came up to me. "You are getting cooler, Mr. Thief. I can't believe I'm saying this but that was actually a very nice thing you did." She said to my ear and kissed me. Connor made a gagging sound while I grinned at her. "But you are still an idiot. And crazy. A crazy idiot."

"But you like me anyway." Katie smiled then frowned. "I saw what you did to my bed. Really? A bed sheet and pillow case with your face?"

Hahaha. It was one of my brightest ideas. "Why? I want you to dream of me."

"It's embarrassing!" She was turning red. I liked seeing her blush. Her hands were at her waist and I sensed a reprimand coming. "And silly. Don't do it again."

"Have I ever told you how much I like it when you are getting bossy?" She shook her head. "I like it very much." I whispered  and thankfully, she kissed me again as the fireworks ended with a deafening bang.