Kiss? Marry? Kill? (Hazel)

POV: Hazel

((at Argo 2))

"Hazel, Frank said you need to stop worrying about him. He'd be back to his old self in a jiffy." Percy said to me as we both patted Frank the seal.

We had couple rounds of dares. Piper dared Leo to seduce Annabeth. That ended with Leo receiving a punch in the face just after one try, Percy rolling on the floor laughing and Annabeth looking extremely unaffected. I kind of feel sorry for Leo. Annabeth has a strong punch.

But I changed my mind about having sympathy with Leo when he turned me, it was his turn to gave the truth or dare and asked me. I chose dare since everyone did and he dared me to say something dirty.

At first I thought it was a relatively easy dare but then everyone started to laugh when I pulled my arsenal of dirty words like unflushed toilet bowl, clogged sewage drain, wet dog poop, pus from an infected wound and the like. Even now they still haven't explained what's funny. That was getting on my nerves. I did say dirty words! They just laughed and Jason even ruffled my hair, I guessed in adoration.

Annabeth was the last to give the dare, this time to Piper. I thought she was trying to get back to her for the Leo dare since she made Piper reenact a scene from Cinderella but with a twist. Yes, I knew the story. Annabeth even gave them a script.

~

"Oh no!" Piper said in an overly dramatic voice. "It's midnight. I'm sorry, handsome prince. Huh. Huh. But I have to go and return to my reality! Huh. Huh."

"Dam Pipes." Leo chuckled as we watched them act. "I'm recording every bit of this."

Piper threw Leo as glare but didn't comment and just urged Jason who looked every bit uncomfortable to act with her. "Uhm, okay...?"

Percy laughed. "Jason, you are a cold prince."

Jason winced. "I mean. Oh no, Cin- I mean princess. But I don't even know your name."

Piper turned still making those sobbing noises. "Goodbye!" Then she ran off on the deck.

"Did Cinderella cried that much in the movie?" Jason asked when he was supposed to be going after his girlfriend.

Orw.

"Frank says No." Percy translated for my boyfriend who was still a seal.

"Jason?!" Piper called exasperated. "Aren't you running after me?"

"Oh right, coming!" He ran to Piper who had reached the bow of the ship. Festus' head was turned and seemed to be watching the weird spectacle. He picked up the shoe that Piper had taken off and waved it in the air. "You left your sneakers, princess!"

"Oh my wonderful prince! You found my shoe! I'm bursting with joy! Hug me!" Piper exclaimed as she threw her arms open.

"We really should do this more often." Annabeth murmured.

They hugged and Piper faced Festus. With her arms still open she screamed. "I'm the queen of the world!"

"Jason man, you too." Leo goaded.

With a less enthusiastic yell, Jason eventually said, "I'm the king of the world!" He turned to us with a smile. "Got enough embarrassing video of us?"

"Oh yeah... Lots!" Leo said grinning wide.

~

"Oh guys, can I start next?" Leo said after were back in a circle again.

Percy shrugged. "Go ahead, fire boy."

"Percy... Truth or dare." He gave Percy the best I'm-thinking-of-something-weird look.

"Uhh." Percy looked skeptical. "Truth."

Leo grinned. "Gotcha! Make out-Marry-Kill. Reyna, Rachel, and Thalia. Go."

"Leo! That's my sister!" Jason exclaimed but he didn't look angry. "Go on Percy."

"Uhhh..." Percy glanced cautiously at Annabeth.

"Fine. Answer. I won't get angry whomever you choose." She said though she was looking straight ahead with stiff shoulders. I winced for Percy. He needed to weigh his answer carefully this time.

"Oh okay. I'd uhh... Uhm just kiss Rachel. Marry Reyna and kill Thalia."

"Dude..." Jason reacted.

"Sorry Jason. But Thalia is like my cousin! And it's weird to kiss or marry her, she's a hunter."

"But it's okay to kiss Rachel?" Leo asked, stirring trouble.

"Well..." Percy turned silent.

"I know you two kissed before." Annabeth broke his silence.

"Ohhh..." We all turned silent then.

I decided to break the ice when Percy started to scoot away from his girlfriend. "Uhm I like this game, Frank, MMK: Annabeth, Reyna, and Piper."

There was a chorus of what sounded like seal complaints from Frank. I gave him an apologetic look.

Percy answered for him. "He said that was hard one, Hazel but if he has to really answer, it's kiss Piper, marry Reyna and kill uhh, Annabeth just because he knows Annabeth would kill him if he tries to kiss her and Annabeth is the best strategist that he knew and would be a worthy foe." Percy said the latter words at fast speed as if he too was panicking in explanation.

Annabeth gave Frank a little smile. "Nice save, Zhang."

Orw. Ow. Ow. I didn't need Percy to translate that into 'thank the gods.'

"Hazel," Percy called. "Your boyfriend asks who will you choose between me, Jason and Leo."

"Oh..." Hmm... "I'd kiss Leo. Just a kiss." I followed hastily. "Marry Percy because he's really reliable and he saved our life in the quest in Alaska. Then kill Jason because he doubted Nico once." I knew I didn't have to explain but I felt like I needed to.

Jason winced at me. "Still not over that?"

"Of course I've forgiven you for that."

"Oh good. Okay. Uhm..."

Piper spoke next. "Annabeth, what about Frank, Jason and Nico?"

"Hey, why am I not in the choices? I'm a boy too!" Leo exclaimed.

"That's making the choice easy for Annabeth. She'd kill you instantly." Piper explained which Annabeth agreed with an evil grin directed to Leo.

"Oh..key, forget I asked."

"Hmm..." Annabeth started. "I'd probably kiss Nico, marry Jason and kill Frank, just because I'd like to spar with you too." She said before my boyfriend could even react. Frank's seal whiskers moved slightly. I didn't know what he was thinking. "Any problem, seaweed brain?"

"Nothing." Percy grumbled but I saw the little glare that Percy pointed towards Jason's direction.

"Piper... Percy, Leo or Frank?" Annabeth asked next.

"That's easy. Kiss Frank, marry Percy then kill Leo." She said with a cheer.

"Hey! What gives?!" Leo scowled.

"You're like a little brother to me, fire boy. There's no way I'm making out with you. That's just gross."

"Hmmp. Then you don't know what you are missing Beauty Queen."

"Leo!" It was Jason's turn to give a violent reaction. "Okay Valdez, MMK. Thalia, Pipes and Annabeth. Choose wisely since that's my sister, my girlfriend then Annabeth."

"Yes... Choose wisely." Percy echoed.

Leo started to sweat. "Augh.. Can I pass?"

"No."

"Cruel." Leo stood from his seat then in a flurry of words, he answered. "Piper, Thalia, Annabeth." Then he took off.

Annabeth stood calmly. "Excuse me. I've got somebody to kill." Then she dashed and follow Leo's trail.

"Let's follow them." Jason said.

"Yes, she might actually kill him." Percy voiced out his worry.

"Yes, and we have to record it." Piper was already ready with the camera.

I smiled and stood too to wave them off. "I'm staying here with Frank. Good luck you guys." And with that the other followed the two who went below deck.

Suddenly, strong arms wrapped around me from behind. I quickly realized it was Frank. "You really would kiss Leo?" He asked at my ear softly.

I smiled. "Still not over with your jealousy with Leo?" I asked.

"Well..."

"No, I won't kiss Leo if I can help it. You know I'd always prefer to kiss you, Frank." I said solemnly.

He turned me to face him, as if he needed to confirm my words in my face. "Truly?" It's adorable of him to be jealous. And somehow, it's reminds me that Frank hasn't changed that much since he received the blessing of Mars. He still has his soft, sweet side.

"Yes. Truly." I tiptoed and kiss him on the lips just to proved how truly I meant my words. I like Leo. But I love Frank more than anything else in the world.

*****

There's a bug going around the house that's called flu... Agggghhhhh... Wasn't in the mood to proof read so sorry in advance...