Demigod Slumber Party (Piper)

POV: Piper

((While building the Argo 2.))

I watched as Leo and Jason sneaked back into camp. I have been out in the woods, watching, pretending to guard Thalia's tree while waiting with worry for the two boys to return. Leo had came to me first with his problem and I told Annabeth which the girl easily accepted to hand in some help. That kind of surprised me but she just said that everyone needed a break. Also we didn't want to see an unclothed Leo running around the Argo 2 because he had burned every single one of his clothes. That would be awkward, to say the least.

"Where are you boys have been?! It's nearly dinner!" I put a scowl on my face, masking my relief that they got back safely. Despite that the two were very powerful demigods, the threat of Gaea and her nasty, ugly minions was still very much a problem.

Leo flashed a wide smile while Jason strode up to me and kissed my cheeks. "Hello, Pipes." Jason said and I had to stop myself from grinning like some silly girl. Dating Jason Grace in reality was hundred times better than the fake memories the mist had given me. "I'm sorry we worried you but we are fine. And we bought you some things too. Hope you'll like them." He said as his arms wrapped around my waist for a hug. 

"Yeah, Pipes." Leo said busy pulling along his motorcycle with a passenger cab filled with shopping bags. Just how many clothes these two bought? "We just ran along some laistry-whatever giants-"

"Laistrygonian." Jason corrected.

"And a Sphinx who keeps on asking the capital of Leeches shine. Seriously, I don't even know there's a country for leeches, much less know where that is." Leo grumbled under his breath, brushing away some twigs on his hair and soot on his shirt.

I laughed. "It's Liechtenstein, dummy. And it's in Europe, not a country of leeches." I said, knowing only because Dad had travelled around Europe once.

"Whatever Beauty Queen. I turned it to a roasted chicken." Leo just waved me away which made me scowl. I hated that nickname. But before I could call him on it, his face perked up and his nose seemed to twitch like he smelled something yummy. "Is Jason's sister here?" He pulled a little flashing screen from his pocket.

"How did you know? They just arrived this afternoon." I answered in surprise. Jason's handsome face lit up too. I sighed then shoved him towards the cabins. "Oh go on, Sparky, she has been looking for you since she arrived."

He beamed me a smile then gave me another kiss before jogging down hill. I watched his lean figure disappeared in the woods before turning back to Leo, ready to question him more about their trip.

But he too was no longer there along with his bike. I shook my head with a smile and decided to follow Jason. I just hope Leo won't get himself killed by the hunters. Despite his weirdness, I liked the little guy - the brother i never had. Also, Thalia, Rachel and I had something planned for Annabeth tonight, so it would suck if our preparations would be ruined by some love sick flame boy.

...

"Come on, Anna." I sat at the foot of Annabeth's bed in cabin six. "Rachel's waiting in her cave."

Two starling grey eyes stared at me wearily. It had intimidated me before, but now it just made me sad. They look so sad and often tired. Despite that we had a lead to where Percy Jackson, Annabeth's missing boyfriend, was, she still went out everyday, looking for him or a way to contact him.

"Oh okay." She got up from her laptop and strapped the sheath of her dagger at her side. "What's up?"

I didn't answer her and just led the way to the hill where Rachel's decked out cave was.

"Piper..." Her voice was suspicious.

I gave her a smile. "You'll see. Just come with me." I put in a little charmspeak in my voice. "Just relax and enjoy, okay?" I said when we arrived at the purple curtains and entered the cave for the camp oracle.

Almost everyone invited was already inside, meaning every girl in the camp was there. It was Rachel's idea. Throw an all girls' party. It was mostly for Annabeth. She's getting worse over the weeks of waiting for the Argo 2 to be ready for travel. And everyone, even those from the Ares cabin agreed that she deserved some cheering up.

"What is this?" Annabeth asked and I almost laughed in the shock and fear in her eyes. I couldn't blame her, Rachel's pad was in one way scary. Pink ruffles, futon and furry pillows were everywhere (I let Drew handle some decorating, we had a temporary truce. She loves planning parties.) along with black sheets and goth posters (probably from Thalia), some spears and skulls (maybe Ares or Thalia again), flowery veins along the ceiling (thank you, Katie and the Demeter cabin) and there were flashing rainbow lights everywhere courtesy of the Iris and Hecate cabin. Over all it looks like pandemonium has passed around here and I absolutely loved it. The music was played by a couple female campers from Apollo whose soundtrack have seemed to be chosen by Rachel herself.

I pulled Annabeth in and she's greeted by everyone. "We've gotten Chiron's permission for this, no worries." I said, taking some magical cups from the table and gave one to Annabeth. I asked for cherry coke and took a sip. Ah, always perfect.

"The boys are so jealous. You should have seen their faces when they heard I'm throwing a party." Rachel said with a laugh. "Come on, we have many things planned for you for the evening. First stop, Aphrodite cabin." We led her to the pink futon at the far side of the cave where my siblings were chatting in their pink pjs. We passed by Clarisse and her sisters playing Hitman on Xbox.

I smiled at the confused look of the Athena girl. "Make over and mani-pedis." I answered.

The look she gave me was murderous but everyone just laughed. And we watched as my sisters, led by Drew, wrestled with Annabeth to get her to wear the new pjs with owl designs and struggled to have her hair combed and braided. I did feel a bit sorry for Drew since Annabeth didn't go down without a fight. And we both had to use charmspeak again just to calm her down.

"Oh, I'm so getting you for this, Piper." She taunted but there was a beginning of smile in her face. I just smiled brightly at Annabeth and winked at Rachel and Thalia. Operation cheer up Annabeth was looking to be a successful plan.

*****

Watched Frozen today, which would explain the Anna.