CHAPTER 1

THIS STORY HAS A DIFFERENT STORY LINE FROM THE SERIES AND THE COMIC BOOKS. SO NOT EVERYTHING WILL BE THE SAME.

-----
CHAPTER 1:

~FLASHBACK~

First day of ninth grade.

Tommy and Oliver were walking into school and found a huge crowd forming in the middle of the hallway. Oliver pushed the crowed away so he can see what was going on.

"Let me go!" He heard a girl scream.

There was a blond in the middle of a few jocks. They were pushing her on to the ground.

"Move out of the way peole!" said Tommy as he pushed the rest of the crowd.

"Hey let her go!" screamed Oliver.

"What are you gonna do about it Queen?" asked Jack one of the jocks in a mock matter.

" Just. Let. Her. Go. Jack." Said Tommy through greeted teeth.

Jack pushed her on to the ground one more time and then moved the other way.

Just then the first bell rang and everyone was on their way probably gossiping about the new girl.

"Hey are you okay?" Oliver asked the girl as he helped her off the floor as Tommy was picking her stuff of the floor.

"Yeah just peachy.. Thank you for helping by the way, Im Felicity." She smiled.

"Im Tommy this is Oliver." Tommy said with a smile.

The second bell rang.

"We need to get to class. What do you have now?" Oliver asked Felicity.

"I have world history."

"So do we come on lets go." Tommy said as they started walking through a small crowd.

-----------

They were sitting on their usual lunch table when one of Oliver and Tommy's friend came over.

"Hi Laurel." said Tommy said with a face stuffed with a cookie.

"Hi Tommy, hi Oliver. Who's this?" She said with a smile on her face.

"Hi im Felicity." Felicity said returning the smile.

"Im Laurel but you already knew that." Laurel and Felicity giggled as Laurel sat next to Felicity with her tray of food.

"How is the first day going?" Oliver asked Laurel.

"Great could have gone a lot worse." Said Laurel.

------------
The school bell rang and Laurel and Felicity were meeting with the boys by the doors. All their houses were within walking distance so they decided to walk after school instead of taking the bus.

After meeting the boys they were off to Felicity's house.

It was small but looked comfy.

"Want to come inside? My mom isnt home, she has the morning shift at the resturant today." She told her friends.

"Ill stay." said Laurel.

"Ugh Tommy and I have to go our parents are having lunch with some people who own a huge company." Oliver said remembering their plans for the evening.

"Oh okay see you boys later then!" Felicity said as Laurel followed her into the house after they said their goodbyes.

---------

A/N
A QUICK FLASHBACK TO WHERE AND HOW THEY MET
THE STORY GETS BETTER I PROMISE
DONT FORGET TO COMMENT VOTE AND SHARE!

LOVE F X