CHAPTER 14

CHAPTER 14

~Present day Starling City~
~Queen Mansion~

Its been a week since the accident.

Felicity was never the person to cry but the pain was too much to bare with.

She has been out of the hospital for three days and was back to the Queen mansion.

Felicity became very distant from Oliver. Knowing he was hiding something from her broke her heart a little.

Being best friends since they were 15 and living together since they were 16 it hurt her deeply that he still doesn't trust her.

Felicity was begining to get bothered by the fact Oliver rarely came home since she has been out of the hospital. Not that she did not trust him, it was the fact she was a 100 percent sure he was doing something behind her back.

It was another day of her waking up alone in the bed after she has slept alone all night.

Felicity grabbed her crutches and walked out of the door. She went and opened Thea's bedroom quietly to find no one there. She then went downstairs in search of her boyfriend.

She went downstairs to find Moira sitting in the living room with the news on.

"Crime rate has decreased by 3 percent in the past month thanks to our green vigilante. One of the SCPD 's most wanted William Tockman has been captured by our masked hero and sent to Iron Heights. Rumor has it that Central City's vigilante The Scarlet Speedster also known as The Flash has been helping our masked hero..."

Moira noticed Felicity standing and looking at the tv. Moira then closed the tv.

"You know the doctor said you are not supposed to be standing." Moira said as she scooted over so Felicity can sit beside her.

"I know but I got bored being alone in the room." She smiled at Moira trying to hide her feelings.

"Do you have any idea where Thea and Oliver might be?" Felicity asked trying not to sound as a questioning girl friend.

"Thea never came back from Roy's and Oliver came home at around 8 this morning took a shower and said something about an important board meeting." Moira said.

Hurt was all she felt.

She was losing touch with her boyfriend and there is nothing she can do about it.

----

AN: I KNOW ITS BEEN A WHILE SINCE I UPDATED SO HERE YOU GO.

COMMENT THOUGHTS AND SUGGESTIONS FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS!

TELL ME WHO YOU WANT ME TO ADD TO THE STORY!

LOVE
fx