CHAPTER 7 (Part II)

CHAPTER 7 (II) :

~Flashback~
~Felicity's first christmas in the Queen mansion~

After breakfast and opening their presents Moira had one more gift for both Oliver and Felicity.

"Okay choose a hand." Said Moira with both her hands closed.

Felicity picked the right hand as Oliver picked the left hand.

Moira opened her right hand and there laid car keys. Then she opened her left hand and there laid another car key.

"No. Way." Said Felicity.

They both ran outside to see their new cars

*A/N: i know this is a very boring flashback please forgive me*

~Present day Starling City~
~Queen Mansion~

Before they arrived to the Queen mansion Felicity recieved a message from Laurel.

~From Laurel: guess who was Mr.Poet?

To Laurel: who?

Laurel then sent an image.

Felicity opened it to see Laurel and Tommy kissing

To Laurel : So you too are a thing now?

From Laurel: Yeah! Apparently Oliver and Tommy have been planning this for a very long time. Im boarding the plane now ill talk to you when im back in starling love you x

To Laurel: Love you too x ~

Felicity didn't want Laurel to know she had anything to do with the plan.Oliver just parked his car in his assigned parking spot in the garage.

Felicity exited the car in complete excitement when she saw her car in her assigned parking spot in the garage.

She took Oliver's hand as Oliver picked up their bags and they walked along the pathway.

Oliver opened the doors to the mansion and entered the all so familiar hallways.

"Ollie! Fel!" Screamed Thea from the top of the stairs.

She ran down the stairs and embraced both of them in a group hug.

"Hey speedy." Said Felicity to the 18 year old.

"This place is so dull without you guys I miss you!" She said happily.

"We miss you more." Said Oliver.

Moments later Moira appeared from the kitchen.

"Mom!" Said Oliver as he embraced his mother in a hug.

"I've missed you guys so much!" She said as she got out of Oliver's grip and embraced Felicity into a hug.

"We missed you too!" Said Felicity as she enjoyed Moira's warm hug.

~Time skip: 2 years (after christmas)

*Oliver and Felicity have both finished college and are back to The Queen Mansion and Moira and Thea know about Felicity and Oliver being a couple*

After a long bath Felicity decided to go see what Oliver was doing.

She entered his bedroom quietly to see him sleeping on his bed with a little smile spread upon his face.

She smiled and kissed his forhead lightly so he doesn't wake up. She covered him properly and tiptoed out of the room.

She went down stairs and saw Moira and Thea decorating their christmas tree.

"Hey guys!" Felicity said as she laid on the couch with her head on Thea's lap.

Thea was day dreaming so Felicity took the chance and pinched her.

"OW! Felicity what was that for!?" Screamed Thea in pain.

"You were day dreaming." Felicity said mockingly.

Thea pushed Felicity off her lap and onto the floor.

"OW!" Felicity said as she got off of the floor.

"Girls play nice!" Moira said as she went to the kitchen.

"Even after 9 years she still sounds as intimidating." Felicity giggled.

"Felicity there's a boy.." Thea said in kind if a blush.

"I knew it! Show me!" Felicity said as she jumped beside Thea.

Thea opened her phone and showed her a selfie of her and a boy.

"You guys seem very close." Felicity said as she admired how cute they look together.

"He's new in school. We have most of the classes together and hes really nice." Thea said almost whispering to herself.

"What's his name?" Felicity asked.

"Roy." Thea said.

Moira then walked into the room and sat beside Felicity.

Soon enough Thea's phone rang. She looked at the caller ID and her face lit up.
She looked at Felicity and her mother silently asking her to leave.

"GO!" Felicity said as Thea kissed her cheek and ran upstairs.

"Aunt Moira im going for a walk!" Said Felicity as she grabbed a pair of blue converse and a jacket.

"Be careful! Be home in half an hour!" Moira told Felicity.

Felicity exited the mansion and into the street. It was a cold and silent night as Felicity was walking up the streets.It was extremely silent for a friday night.

She felt someones hand on her shoulder pushing her onto the floor. She tried screaming for help but the kidnapper had his hand on her mouth.

She bit him and he removed his hand in pain. She tried running away but the kidnapper held her hand and injected something into her neck.

Everything turned black after that.

-------

Finally some action
What do y'all think so far?
Thank you for your constant support

Love y'all ,
F x