CHAPTER 5 (FINALLY)

CHAPTER 5:

~Present day at Starling City University~

*1 week till christmas*

Students all around campus were getting into the christmas spirit. Everybody was christmas shopping, playing in the snow, drinking hot chocolate,hanging around with friends and getting ready to leave campus for christmas.

Tommy just came back from the mall and was walking with the presents to Felicity and Laurel's room.

The four best friends wanted to spend a few days together before each of them traveled.

Laurel was going to New York with her dad for christmas as Tommy was going to their house in Austria. While Felicity and Oliver went to visit Moira and Thea on the opposit side of Starling City.

Tommy knocked and Laurel opened the door.

"Happy really really early christmas!" Shouted Tommy as he entered the room.

Felicity was on her bed and Oliver's head was on her leg.

Tommy noticed that Felicity was staring at Oliver obviously lost in thought. He looked over at Laurel and saw that she was looking at him with a smirk on her face.

"Hi Tommo!" Said Oliver as he bounced off the bed.

"Lets get this party started!" Screamed Oliver. He seemed like a 4 year old who just saw santa.

Felicity looked bothered. Tommy looked at Laurel then back at Felicity.

"Felicity I need your help can you come with me for a couple of minutes?" Tommy asked all so inocently.

"Sure! Let me put my slippers on." She said as she was searching for the other pair of slipper.

She got up and followed Tommy out of their room to Tommy and Oliver's room.

Laurel looked at Oliver.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked.

"I wasn't looking at you any differently." She said in the boldest way,almost in a scream , like she did when she was hiding something.

"Fine fine calm down." He raised his hands in mocking defense.

"Laurel I need to take your opinion on something." Oliver said in a hesitant statement.

"Ask her out already damn it!" She said in almost an even louder scream.

"How did you.." He asked quite surprised by her reaction.

"The way you care about her too much , the way you look at her and pretend to be looking somewhere else, the way you lean in when shes standing infront of you." Laurel said like it was the most obvious thing on the planet.

"What if she doesn't like me back? What if she thinks of me as only a brother?" He asked nervously.

Laurel sighed. She couldn't tell him that Felicity liked him. She wasn't even sure if the feeling were mutual.

"You'll never know unless you try." She said as she hugged him.

Soon after that Tommy and Felicity entered the room.

"Ill make hot chocolate,im freezing." Said Felicity.

"Make some for all of us!" Said Laurel as she opened her laptop and plugged the speakers on.

The music then started playing through the speakers.

Oliver grabbed the first thing he could , which was a brush, and started singing

You're the light, you're the night
You're the color of my blood
You're the cure, you're the pain
You're the only thing I wanna touch
Never knew that it could mean so much, so much.

Felicity then handed Oliver his hot chocolate and took the brush and sang.

You're the fear, I don't care
Cause I've never been so high
Follow me to the dark
Let me take you past our satellites
You can see the world you brought to life, to life.

Laurel being Laurel started dancing around the room climbing on top of the bed and singing on the top of her lungs.

So love me like you do, love me like you do
Love me like you do, love me like you do
Touch me like you do, touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?

They giggled and laughed.

"Selfie time!" Screamed Felicity in pure excitement.

"Wait!" Said Laurel as she opened a bag with christmas hats with their nicknames on them.

"Gift number 1." Said Laurel as she gave Felicity one with Fel on it, she gave Oliver one with Ollie on it and she gave Tommy on that has Tommo on it.

"These are so cute!" Screamed Felicity as she tried hers on.

The boys put their hats on and Felicity put her camera on a timer then set it on her tripod.

She ran and sat on Oliver's lap and right before the picture was taken he had his arms wrapped around her waist.

She smiled and turned her head only to face Oliver. Oliver leaned in and kissed Felicity.

Not one of thoes cute moshie kisses, but one with lust and passion. She deepens the kiss a little then they seperate for a few shallow breaths.

"Wow." He said still trying to regain a steady breath.

"Toast for the new couple!" Came Laurel with a bottle of vodka.

" I wont drink but ill toast." Stated Felicity happily as she wrapped her arms around Oliver's waist.

"To Oliver and Felicity." Said Laurel and Tommy.

"To us!" Said Oliver and Felicity.

---------

WOHO HERS CHAPTER 5 AND THE BEGGINING OF OLICITY!

GO ME

SORRY FOR SLOW UPDATES IM JUST TRYING TO GRADUATE.

HOPE YOU LIKE IT DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT

LOVE
F X