CHAPTER 11

CHAPTER 11:

~Present day Starling City~

Felicity was able to stand on her feet. Even though every step hurt. She took a step towards the door but it opened.Felicity peeked to see the same smug face she has been seeing for 4 days.

"Come on." He said as he pulled her hand.

"Don't fucking touch me." She said in pure anger.

He pulled her hair as she screamed in pain.

"I love how you think you are in a position to swear." He said as he pulled her out of the room.

Felicity then noticed she was in the abandoned plastic factory.

She then smiled when she saw a pair of blue eyes that would light up the darkest parts of town.

Oliver was surprised. She was in a horrid state. Her shirt was torn, her legs and hands had cuts and her eyes were red and puffy.

"I have what you want. Let her go and no one gets hurt." Said Oliver as calm as he could.

"Get hurt? You guys seriously have a problem with identifying the person with the advantage here." The kidnapper giggled a little.

Soon after a whooshing sounded on the walls of the abandoned factory, and Felicity was no where to be seen.

The kidnapper looked at the left where the whooshing sound came from, and then looked at Oliver who was holding his bow and arrow.

"You have two choices. Choice one, you turn yourself to the police. Choice two, you get an arrow or two straight to the chest." Oliver said in a monotonous tone.

——-

I know this is a really short chapter.

Im sorry my update schedual is messed up.

Hope you like it though

Fx