CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER 8:

*Caution: extreme use of foul language and PG rated scenes. If you feel ofended or uncomfortable I would recomend you stop reading now*

~Present day Starling City~

- A couple of hours later-

Oliver woke up to the sound of his phone ringing.

He reached for his bed time table to check the caller ID.

Unkown

"Hello?" Oliver answered in a sleepy tone.

"Oliver?" Felicity said crying hysterically.

"Fel? Where are you?" Asked Oliver in a concerned tone.

Felicity was tied up to a chair with her hands behind her back. The kidnapper had a knife on her shoulder blade and dug it in. Felicity screamed in pure pain.

"FELICITY?" screamed Oliver.

"Mr. Queen or should I say "the hood"? I want the skeleton key Mr. Queen, or you'll never see the blonde again."

"Go to fucking hell!" Screamed Felicity as she kicked him in the stomach.

The kidnapper slapped her and made her fall with the chair to the side. Her face was bleeding and she was unconsious.

"48 hours Mr.Queen don't be late. Ill call you later with all the details. Tell anyone and she will be dead before you know it." Said the kidnapper as he hung up.

Oliver jumped out of bed and reached for his safe box. In a haste he took the keys and ran to the wooden trunk at the end of his bed.

He opened the trunk and stared at it for a while. Who ever kidnapped Felicity, obviously knew both of his identities. Which officialy put Felicity in danger.

He never wanted anyone to get hurt, but when it comes to people he loves it becomes extremly personal.

Oliver picked up the thing he thought he would never use again. His bow.

He took his bow and quiver and put it in a duffle bag and went downstairs.

"Mom ill pick up Felicity and taking her somewhere don't hold up." He said looking for an excuse so his mom wont worry about them.

"Okay take care!" She said as Oliver ran outside the door.
---------

Felicity woke up tied to a bed post. She was trying to untie her restrains but to no avail. She started sobbing quietly when she heard the door to the room open.

"Hey there blonde." Said the kidnapper in an obnoxious voice.

"Screw you." She said in a disgusted tone.

"I don't think you're in any position to cuss sweetheart." He said as he got closer.

"Isn't Mr.Queen lucky." He said as he traced his fingers on her jawline.

"Get your hands off me!" She said as she moved her head a little to the other side.

The kidnapper had a small pocket knife in his hand. He dug it into Felicity's thigh. She screamed in pain.

"He gets to see you everyday." He said whispering in her ear.

He trailed small kisses down her neck.

"Please get away from me please!" Pleaded Felicity mainly from fear. She knew what he's gonna do.

He's gonna take what matters the most to her.

---------

Y'all shit got real!
Hope you're liking it so far!
Don't forget to vote and comment!