CHAPTER 17

CHAPTER 17:

(Chapter song: Grow old with you -Adam Sandler)

- Present day Starling City-
- Laurel Lance's apartment-

Laurel was preparing dinner when she got a phone call from Felicity.

"Hello?" Said Laurel as she answered the call.

"Laurel?" Felicity said between sobs.

"Fel? What's wrong?" Asked Laurel in a panicked tone.

"I saw him kissing another girl." Said Felicity in sobs.

"What? Felicity ill be right there!" Said laurel as she got the finished food out of the oven.

She wore a white knee length dress and brown sandals and ran out of the door. She sent a text to Tommy while she was in the elevator telling him what happened. She took her car and left to meet Felicity.

Oliver and Tommy were hiding on the fire escape and saw Laurel leave. They ran upstairs with boxes and ran upstairs and to Tommy and Laurel's apartment.

10 minutes later someone frantically knocked at the door.

Oliver opened the door and let Barry in.

"You live 2 blocks away and you are a half hour late." Said Tommy.

"Sorry.. Caitlin was home for the weekend."

Tommy gave Barry a box full of balloons and streamers.

"How are things between you and Caitlin?" Asked Oliver.

"Okay I guess shes away most of the time though."

"Being the boyfriend of one of the best known scientists in the world has its pros and cons." said Tommy as he hung the streamers and balloons.

-An hour later-
"You are welcome to stay with me for as much as you want." said Laurel as she opened the door to her apartment.

When she opened the door she couldn't help but gasp. She looked back to see Oliver,Felicity and Barry standing next to each other with wide smiles on their faces.

Tommy then appeared and held Laurel's hands and dragged her to the middle of the room.

"Laurel we have been dating now for more than 5 years and.. every second passing with you being by my side has been amazing and I want to spend the rest of my life with you so Dinah Laurel Lance would you do make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?" Tommy said as he got down on one knee the smile not leaving his face once.

By the end of the speech Laurel was in tears as Felicity, Oliver and Barry were cheering. Laurel couldn't utter a word but she nodded a yes anyways.

Tommy got up and hugged his fiancé as he gave her a passionate kiss. Then he put the beautiful engagement ring on her finger.

Felicity couldn't be happier for the couple.

Oliver was fighting an internal war. He decided he was going to tell Felicity as soon as he could.If he was ever going to start a serious relationship with Felicity he can not start it with lies and secrets. He looked at the blond who at the time was hugging the newly engaged couples.

It was a decision he wont back out of.

———————————-

A/N : lAUREL AND TOMMY YAAAAY

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE

QUESTION OF THE CHAPTER: HOW DO YOU THINK OLIVER IS GOING TO TELL HER?