CHAPTER 15

CHAPTER 15:

(Chapter song: crazy in love 50 shades of grey remix)

~One week later~

~Present day Starling City~

~Merlyn-Queen inc.~

Tommy has just arrived to the company he and Oliver shared. It was only 7 in the morning but he had a lot of work to do.

He was on his way to his office when he heard the sound of Oliver talking on the phone.

"I need the papers tonight. This is a very important deal were making don't fail me."

Tommy knocked on the door and entered. Oliver was sitting on his chair with the same suit he wore the day before. Tommy made the conclusion that Oliver never went home.

"Good thing you're here. I need to go I have a press confrence about the new research lab were opening. Jake will get the papers we need for the.."

"Oliver!" Tommy stopped him midsentence.

By the time Tommy stopped him Oliver had his jacket on and was already at the door.

"You need to rest. Go home to your girlfriend. She needs you now more than ever." Tommy said.

"I have a lot to do." Oliver's simple answer annoyed Tommy a little.

"Go home I will do everything today. You are driving everyone who has ever loved you away by burrying yourself in work! Felicity needs you right now." Oliver looked at Tommy finally giving in.

"Are you sure you're going to be okay all by yourself?" Oliver asked Tommy.

"Positive. We can even have a double date tonight, our appartment" said Tommy.

"See you tonight then." Oliver said as he exited his office.

~Queen mansion~

Oliver entered the mansion quietly knowing that his mom, sister and girlfriend are probably asleep.

"What finally remembered you have a family?" Felicity came out of the kitchen with a small smirk on her face. She was finally able to walk without her crutches.

There was something she couldn't quite figure out about him that made her forgive him ever so easily.

She was still mad because she was sure he was hiding a huge thing from her but she was happy she got to see him.

"Hey!" He whisper shouted as he held his girlfriend from his waist and pulled her nearer.

She kissed him passionatly. She feels like she hasn't in years even though its been a couple of days.

Oliver held onto her waist tighter as he got her even closer to deepen the kiss.

Felicity put her hand around his neck as he carried her bridal style. She reached out for his sandy blonde hair.

Oliver opened the door to their bed room quietly and closed it behind them as Felicity was still in his arms.

He slowly laid Felicity on the bed and got on top of her.

Felicity was finally happy.

———

A.N:

Serious questions

1. Should I include smut?

2. Should I include Ray?

3. Should I post more arrow or just keep the action to a minimum and olicity max?

4. Honest opinion on this chapter?

Love

Fx