CHAPTER 16

CHAPTER 16:
(Chapter song : Lay me down-Sam Smith)

~Present day Starling city~
~Queen Mansion~

Felicity woke up a couple of hours later. Her head was laying on Oliver's bare chest as it rose and fell with every shallow breath he took.

She held his hands and kissed his knuckles lightly. She was finally happy her loving boyfriend was back.

It was about one in the afternoon and Felicity wouldn't want to spend the day any other way.

Felicity was staring at Oliver's features. She sometimes wonders why,out of all the people in the world, he pick her.

"I just wish you would tell me what you're hiding." She whispered as her voice cracked.

Little did she know that Oliver heard her. His heart broke a little at her voice. God knows how much he wanted to tell her, but if he did he would be putting the only girl he ever loved in danger.

She started whispering one of her favorite songs.

"You tell me not to cry when you are gone, but the feelings overwhelming its much to strong..." She sighed kissing his knuckles again.

He slowly opened his eyes and saw Felicity intertwining their fingers together. He squeezed her smaller hands and kissed her head that was laying in his chest.

"Hey!" She said looking at him with a smile.

"Hey." He said with a grin as he sat up with his back to the headboard.

"Tommy invited us over tonight." He said as he faced her.

"Sure! Let me just take a quick shower." She said as she wrapped the blanket around her body.

"Im not going anywhere." He said as he reached for his phone off the bedside table as she entered the bathroom.

Speaking of the devil, 10 missed calls from Tommy.

Oliver called Tommy back and he answered after about the second time.

"Oliver I need you and Felicity. Ill be at the mansion in about 30 minutes. Ill just finish signing papers." Tommy said in a rush.

"Yeah sure anything." Said Oliver as he hung up and went to pick up clothes.

-----

A/n: just a filler chapter for a future plot twist

Im gonna do a "question of the chapter" from now on.

Question Of The Chapter : what do you think Tommy needs?

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE!