5| Intresting Choice

"Damn Cy, where are you going wearing that dress?" Angelica eyed me down

I glanced at my reflection in the mirror. I took a long shower in preparation for tonight. I washed my hair and sleeked it back into a low ponytail. I took extra time moisturizing my body. I did my makeup and slipped into a simple black dress with a slit that comes up to my right thigh.

"I'm going out with Paz." I lied while adjusting my dress.

There is no way I'm going to tell my younger sister what I was planning on doing. I could not handle the several questions and the judgment that will come with my answer. I have made my decision to follow through with this, and I'm prepared to take it to my grave.

"Can I come?" Angelica asked.

I turned to look at her confused. Angelica has never asked to go out with Paz and me before. Why now? What was she up to?

"No," I answered in a monotone.

"Why not?" She asked stuffing her face with Doritos. "Because I don't want to bring my sister everywhere I go." I shot back at her a little more aggressively than I intended to.

Angelica stood up and angrily walked out of our bedroom.

I ignored her and reached for my hairbrush to fix the flyways from my ponytail. My hands were trembling and I had a gigantic headache.

Calm down Cypress! I let out a deep sigh. It was now or never.

I got an alert that my Uber was outside.

I licked my lips and did everything I could to compose myself. Estelle texted me the address of her mansion. My stomach was in knots the entire care ride.  My mouth dropped in awe when I arrived at her enormous mansion.

Two intimidating-looking security guards stood by the front door. They searched through my bag, and one of the men patted me down. It was bizarre.

When I entered the house, my eyes circled the beautiful decor. The walls were painted a cream color and there were lavish paintings hung up on every wall. Everything in the house screamed rich.

As I walked further and further into the house I froze when I got to the living room.

Estelle was sitting at a large table with a silver tray in front of her snorting cocaine. My mind did a backflip.

Is it too late to back out?

"Good evening." She smiled and then jumped on her feet in excitement.

Her hair fell down her shoulders. She wore a revealing black lingerie set.

I had an uneasy feeling erupting in me. I suddenly wanted to go home. I don't know what I was thinking. I was in a daze when I contacted Estelle and agreed to this threesome. I was just so frantic, that I didn't know what else to do.