25| Vindictive Little Girl 🔥

"Fuck

"Fuck... J-Jonas!" Cypress moaned as I pressed her back onto the wall to my bedroom.

She had her legs wrapped around my waist, and I was thrusting my dick in and out of her at a rapid speed. Her breast bounced up and down, and her hair that was straightened in the beginning of the night was now a matted mess.

I was in the middle of hate fucking her. I was still furious she left my hotel opening with Leon. The jealousy I felt at the thought of her with him was too much to bear. He is a good friend of mine, but I was fully prepared on killing him tonight. I was going to shoot him in the head just to let Cypress know not to fuck with me.

I hate that she brought this feeling out of me. A feeling that I'm so foreign to. I hate how stubborn she is and how quick she is to react. I hate how fucking childish she is and how she blew up tonight. She didn't even give me a chance to explain what happened. I hate how after all of that, I am still in love with her. I love her so fucking much.

"Turn around," I demanded in a husky voice. When I let her on her feet.

Cypress nodded her head and turned around. She had her back faced to me. I licked my lips and entered my dick inside her from behind. A loud moan escaped her lips as I began to ram myself inside of her.

"Shit, you are so tight." I hissed placing my hands on her hips and pulling her closer to me.

The clapping sounds from our bodies surrounded the room. I don't know how it happened or when. All I know is I have fallen deeply and madly in love with her. She makes everything in me feel like it's on fire, and I'm still getting adjusted to the feeling, but with all that being said, it's nice.

"Let me tell you this if you ever pull some shit like that again, I'm going to punish you, I swear to god Cy. I will fuck you so hard I will make it so you can never walk again." I grunted before landing a hard slap on her ass.

She let out a yell that was a mixture of pain and pleasure.

"This tight pussy of yours here," I said palming her pussy. "It is mine, you hear me, no one else can have it!" I began quickening my strokes. "Only me... me... me!" I slammed myself inside her violently.

"Oh my god!" She belted out. She was trying to keep up but I was showing her no mercy. Tears were running down her cheeks, and her entire body was coated in sweat.

"Answer me!" I screamed with anger still overcoming me. "Yes, yes daddy, it's yours."

Daddy... that's the first time I got that out of her. I like it.

"Daddy is ready to come. Do you want me to come in your mouth baby?" "Mmhm." She nodded.

I pulled out of her. Without missing a beat, Cypress whirled around and got on her knees. She grabbed my dick and slipped it into her mouth. I was panting as she began to deep throat my dick.