22| Unconditional Love

"Where the fuck is she!" I screamed at the top of my lungs

My blood was boiling. I could not believe Angelica would do something so reckless and cruel.

When Xander told me Angelica was okay, I was so happy that she was okay. The relief I felt was undeniable. Then he told me the truth. I was not prepared for him to tell me that this whole kidnapping was all staged and Angelica played a role in it. I wish I could say I was surprised by the deceit, but I'm not. Angelica showed me who she was when she stole money from me a year ago.

I will never forgive Angelica for this. Ever. What I felt at the moment is beyond anger and disappointment.

It was RAGE!

I wanted to kill her. I had to kill her. How can Angelica do something like this to me, and mostly how can she do this to Magnolia? She is still not in full health. This situation could have very well killed her.

"Jonas, where is she?"

Jonas was smoking a cigar. He put it out and stood up. I followed him downstairs. He held her in the same cell he held me a year ago.

He took a key out of his pocket and unlocked the door. The very second he turned the knob and push the door open, I charged in.

Angelica was standing in the corner, and her eyes widened as I ran at her. I hate being violent, but Angelica needed to know that what she did was unacceptable. If I had to beat her ass, so be it.

"You stupid bitch!" I screamed before I slammed a closed fist into her face.

She was in no real way prepared for the punch I served her. She fell backward and landed on her back. Jonas took it upon himself to grab me by the waist and pull me away from Angelica before I could do some real damage.

"Angelica... why?" Magnolia spoke entering the room behind us.

I could not read the expression on Angelica's face. Her skin was pale, and the braids in her hair looked like they have been through the wringer. I carefully examined my sister. Her eyes were glossed, and it looks like in the week she's been "kidnapped", she lost a bit of weight.

"I had to do it, mommy, I had no choice, Clyde made me do it. I'm sorry." Angelica turned her attention to speak to Magnolia. She was blatantly ignoring me, and that just drove me further into the rage I was in.

I had enough. She was lying, and I was not going to fall for it.

"You had to do it! Angelica are you out of your fucking mind! You are such a fucking liar!" I attempted to run after her again, but Jonas tightened his grip around me.

Angelica better thank him because if it were not for him holding me back. I'm sure I would have killed her. I wanted nothing but to wrap my hands around her neck and choke her.