Author Note / New Book Announcement

As fun as it was for me to write this story. I think I'm going to steer away from the Mafia/dark romance genre from a little bit. Honestly, I just wrote this story to see if I was capable of writing a mafia novel. I wanted to challenge myself and I am pretty happy with the outcome (Somewhat) but I think I'm more comfortable in writing other Y/A novels. I don't think I executed this story really.

I don't know exactly where I fell off. I think I could have done better with Joseph's arc. I had put a trigger warning in chapter 16 for a reason. There was supposed to be a child r*pe scene but it was too dark and I decided to take it out.

Writing this story did not flow for me the same way it would have if I was writing a high school/college drama or a young adult drama. At one point I think I got so frustrated I just wanted to kill everyone off and be done with it. I was really close! I had the ending and the middle mapped out. It was just difficult for me to piece it together. I'm not too much of a fan of sequels and I know if I had took a break from writing this story I would never come back to complete it. Trust me, I know myself.

In the little time I've been on Wattpad, most of the incomplete stories I start are never updated or they would disappear. I didn't want to disappoint the engaged readers.

I might change my mind. I can also be very hard on myself. I'm my biggest critic. I still can't believe people are taking the time to read my stories. I feel at any moment the carpet is going to be pulled from my feet.

When I decided to start posting my stories on her I was so sure I was never going to get any reads.  Cypress is always going to hold a place in my heart but I am done with her and Jonas's story. I hope you guys enjoyed it. 🖤

The month of July was mentally straining for me. I had so many inner battles. I'm all better now. I promise. Thank you to everyone who has reached out to me and cheered me up. You guys don't even know what those few words of kindness do to me.

Ignited readers....Farrah is going to published soon. It's called (The Risk) and I'm so excited for you guys to read it. I hope you guys enjoy it. I have another BWWM book that I'm working on as well. That should be published right after Farrah. 💕 These past few weeks has been hectic but writing these stories has kept me sane. I work a full time job and I have a lot of personal things going on but this has really been a good outlet.

Love you all!
-Tacha 💕