13| House Warming Party 🔥

One year Later

One year Later

"Angelica!" I barged into her room with every intent to murder her.

Not only did I discover she went through my closet and taken some of my clothes, I just read the letter she threw in the trash.

"Hi, sissy." Angelica gave me an anxious smile.

She was in the middle of grinding her weed. That's all that she's been doing since we moved here. Smoking weed, and going out to party with her friends is the new norm.

"You dropped out of cosmetology school!" I screamed waving the letter in the air.

"Okay look, I can explain." Angelica stood up from her bed. "What is it this time huh?" I screamed. "It was boring. Or it was not your vibe or passion!" I yelled.

"I wanted to only do nails but they had me doing all this extra shit. I didn't like it."

In the past year, Angelica has built a large clientele for her nail designs. I'm the one who urged her to become legit and get her license. I paid for her classes. She didn't even last a fucking month.

"So...How was your date?" She asked attempting to change the subject.

I let out a sigh and walked away. Trying to talk to her was hopeless.

I recently met this guy at a coffee shop. His name is Leon. He's cute, and he's nice. He's the first guy I've given a chance since that whole ordeal with Jonas.

It's been a year since I've had any sex. I think about Kal often. As much as the police claim they are working on his case, it's obvious they have placed it on the back burner.

I walked into my room and locked the door behind me. When I grabbed my phone out of its charger, I saw I had thirteen missed calls from Xander. I quickly called him back because I know he will call me consistently until I pick up the phone.

"Hello, my best friend." He said gleefully on the phone. "Hello, Xander." I smiled.

Ever since he took me home from his psychopath brother, who I refuse to ever acknowledge, we have hung out every single day.

"How was the date?" He asked charismatically.

"It was good. He's nice." I said with a smile. "I met a new girl, Cy Cy, I think I'm in love!" He belted out with enthusiasm.

I rolled my eyes. As much as I adore Xander and his fun, rambunctious energy, I honestly think he just might be crazy. Like padded walls, grippy socks type of crazy.

Every other week, Xander comes across a woman, falls hopelessly in love, has his heart broken, and then cries on my couch for hours afterward. It's an endless cycle.

"When are you going to see this guy again?" Xander asked.

"I'm getting ready to meet him now. He is having a housewarming." "Are you going alone?" "No, I'm taking Paz."