Announcement/New Book

As some of you know. I have been going back and forth on if I should remove this book or not. Out of ALL of my work I've published on Wattpad, this story brought out some mean people.

The comments were down right sick. There was even someone that insinuated the the racist moments I wrote gave me some type of satisfaction. I was horrified. I was in a interracial relationship with a white man for a few months and in that short period of time, the micro aggressions I experienced turnt up.

Every moment that happened from the "jungle fever" comment to being called ghetto happened in real life.

Writing it out felt like self therapy. When I was developing this story, my mom was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer.  I was writing this book when she was doing chemotherapy. As some of you know, she passed away a couple of months ago. After chapter 26 my mind was all over the place and I'm not very happy with the ending. There is so much I was going to do with this book but I didn't have the energy. I was emotionally drained and I rushed this book just to finish it.

I haven't engaged in this book as much as I did in the beginning. This story gives me PTSD. Yet I decided I'm not going to take it down. I worked hard on this book and I'm proud that I was able to push through. I love everyone that has taken the time to engage in this book and post hilarious comments. I love you guys so much.

So, I held back on Cypress. I wanted to make her so much more toxic but I calmed down. I published a new book where the MC is down right a sociopathic, toxic individual. She is way worse than Cypress by a long shot. You guys should check it out.  ❤️🖤🥹

  ❤️🖤🥹