8| Unattractive

"What the fuck you want Shanice?" I hissed angrily at this bitch that had the audacity to call my phone

"You can tell that bitch ass nigga I'm done! He didn't pick up his child from daycare, like who does that? I know he was with you. I'm done! I'm so fucking done! You can have him Cypress!" She screamed angrily. She was hysterical. I could not help but laugh at her emotional outburst.

I don't know why she thinks Kal is with me. We both know I'm not the only women he is messing around with. She has a long list of women to go through, that's for sure.

When I think about it, I have not seen or talked to Kal in a couple of days now, which is typical of our friendship. He disappears from time to time. Kal has demons he's been battling for a long time and he tends to go MIA to tackle them by going off the grid.

With all that being said, it did strike me as a little bit bizarre Kal is missing. There was an unsettling feeling erupting in my stomach. Although Kal jumps around from woman to woman, his son is and always has been his number one priority. He would never forget to pick him up from daycare. That doesn't sound like him at all.

I abruptly hung up on Shanice after she began going into a tirade calling me all types of hoes and bitches. It blows my mind how she thinks because she had a baby with him, that Kal is all hers. Her delusion is comical.

I dialed his number, and it went straight to voicemail. I left him a voicemail and sent him a text message urging him to call me back. I was worried, but I had too much going on to focus on that right now.

I looked at the time on my phone. It read 3:44 pm. Thankfully, I convinced Paula to cover my shift tonight. Jonas and I have been messaging each other all day.

"Just let me beat her ass one good time," Angelica declared seriously.

I shook my head and let out a laugh. "No Angelica, I got it under control." I chuckled.

It was in fact Angelica and her professional snooping skills that discovered Shanice and Kal were hooking up behind my back.

"How much longer is this going to take?" Angelica impatiently asked one of the nurses who happened to be walking by.

"The doctor should be out shortly." She said in a soft tone before walking off.

"She was cute," Angelica said with her eyes on the nurse's ass.

I swatted her arm. "Stop it! Time and place, you perverted bitch!" I giggled. "What, I can't look!" She laughed as she licked her lips.

Angelica has come a long way from the day she came out as bisexual when she was fourteen years old. I didn't care, and neither did our mom. As long as she is happy and finds someone who loves her for who she is, that is all that matters.

It's the other people in our family that had a problem with it. Despite what they think, their input does not matter one bit.

"Ugh, I don't know how much more of this I can take. I can't wait any longer." Angelica groaned.