14| Merciless 🔥

"You sure you okay? I have an extra room outback

"You sure you okay? I have an extra room outback. You can lay down." Leon asked with sincere concern in his eyes as he placed his hand on my shoulder.

He is such a nice guy. He is the type of guy I have always dreamed of dating. Now that I finally have him, I fucked up. The guilt was killing me. I cannot believe I let Jonas do what he did. I don't have anything to say for myself. One thing lead to another, and I folded under that man's touch so fucking easily. The shame I felt was undeniable, but, it cannot trump the sensation I felt between my legs.

I looked over at Paz. She was giving me a suspicious look. I didn't tell her anything yet, but she knows me and knows when I'm up to trouble.

I already told her that I am going to leave early. She is going to stay with Jared. I gave her a nervous shrug and focused my attention back on Leon.

"No that's not necessary. I'm fine. I'm just not feeling too well." I forced a smile on my face.

An alert came through on my phone. When I looked at the text message, I rolled my eyes when I saw that it was Jonas. He texted me the address to his apartment.

How he got my new phone number was wild to me. I changed my number as soon as I escaped his cell last year. How he got a hold of my new number made me furious.

"Alright, give me a call when you get home." Leon smiled before placing a delicate kiss on my cheek.

I nodded my head and made a b-line to the door. When I got to my car, I had to sit there and face myself.

When I got home, I took a shower and slipped into my sheets.

Cypress, I'm getting impatient.
-Jonas

I rolled over on my side and tried to push back the memory of his tongue parting my pussy. I have never had anyone eat me out like that... Ever! Of all men I have been with, why did it have to be Jonas?

I turned my TV on and began watching some reruns of Fresh Prince of Belair. It was a bittersweet moment because I used to watch this show with Kal.

When I felt myself getting too emotional, I went into my drawer and took out my stash of weed. After I rolled myself up a joint, and took a couple of generous hits, I felt myself calming down.

When it turned midnight, I was so sure Jonas got the hint after I ignored all of his relentless text messages. I spoke too soon.

At approximately 12:43 am, there was a knock on my door. I don't get many visitors, and none of them come around this time. I took out my phone and opened up the security footage. I gasped when I viewed Jonas's tall frame standing beside my door.

How he got passed the security downstairs and successfully made it to my apartment blew me. All of the money I pay each month for security, all to let this man stroll on by is ridiculous.