How You Meet

I write a fem reader because I am female and it's just easier. Please feel free to request an alternate gender in a chapter, I don't do only females <3

(I fully refuse to accept that Junpei is dead. Nope, did not happen. He's alive and I will not listen to anyone else.)

First Years

Yuji Itadori

You met Yuji in school before he started Jujutsu.  He was in your science class, and he sat beside you during biology.

He seemed nice from the start if a little dependent on your notes in class. Still, he made sure to present the project to make up for it.

When he doesn't show up at school for the next week, you grow worried, setting out to try to find him via text.

He replies and he knows that if he wants to continue being your friend, then he needs to come clean about his new 'occupation'

Megumi Fushiguro

You met Megumi in Jujutsu High. You were the same age as him and quite honestly, at first, he refused to talk to you because you seemed annoying.

Over time he opens up, of course.

Nobara Kugisaki

Shopping mall.

You were there with your friends, hanging out in some clothes store, either buying or browsing the items.

You probably reached for the same shirt and looked up at each other like some cliche romance movie. If it was anyone else, she would have gone away with the shirt, but she actually let you have it.

Second Years

Maki Zen'in

You were a first-year and you met her during the school competition. Make no mistake, she isn't going to go easy on you just because she found you cute.

She's gonna beat the shit out of you to show off her strength and you'll probably enjoy it :)

Toge Inumaki

You're from Kyoko Jujutsu high and you meet during the competition when you were against each other. 

Unlike Maki, he did go kind of easy on you. He ended up subconsciously hesitating which gave you an advantage. 

Eventually, the fight ends and yes, you still lose but hey, he introduces himself properly to you, so there's a win for you <3

Yuta Okkotsu

(This one has spoilers in it, so I suggest you watch the new movie unless you're fine with spoilers)

You met Yuta in Africa while he was with Miguel. You were training and honing your cursed energy alone, but it turned out that once you met him, you just kept seeing him around.

He grew rather fond of you, and vice versa. When it was time for him to return to Tokyo, you both found that you didn't really want to leave each other behind. 

Nothing was holding you back in Africa; your family was dead, you had no ties there anymore. The only tie you had now was Yuta.

Professionals

Kento Nanami

You met back in Jujutsu Tech, in the first year. He was awkward and his hair was a mess when you met him that morning. 

You preferred hanging out with Nanami as opposed to Satoru and Suguru because he was calm and listened to you. Plus both Getou and Gojo were liable to ditch you to go flirt with people- Nanami never did that.

Satoru Gojo

You met Gojo through your older brother, Suguru. You were introduced to each other when you started your first year in school. He seemed 'overly fond of you' according to Suguru.

Ever since the first time he met you, he was constantly beside you whenever possible, pinching your cheeks or slinging an arm around your shoulds. He might even offer to hold your books for you.

Cursed spirits

Mahito

I feel like he'd probably follow around for a while at first, seeing if you can actually see him. I think that after like a week of seeing him blatantly walking behind you, you really are just more confused than anything because he looks like a quilt.

You ask him what the fuck he's doing, and he is probably a little surprised you can see him.

Sukuna

You're Gojo's sister. You first encountered Sukuna when he first inhabited his vessel, Yuji. Honestly, you felt bad for that kid- having to deal with a tiny, bitchy second voice in his head.

He was very aggressive towards you at first, calling you names and insulting your battling prowess. Slowly he begins to mellow out a bit, not that he'd ever admit that.

Choso

You were a member of Getou's group, trusted to be close at all times. Geto first introduced you both for a mission and you surprisingly hit it off. He was a little awkward at first but after a while, he started getting more comfortable with you

Curse Users

Suguru Geto

As ironic as it is, you were born without cursed energy, like Maki. Coincidentally, you met just before his attempt to start a war.

He called Maki a monkey and like the amazing teacher you are, you stood up for her. You ended up giving him a lecture. After that, he proceeded to call YOU monkey.

Let's get one thing straight, no one has the right to call your bad bitch ass a monkey. You don't hesitate, you slap that dude.

And that's how he begins to unknowingly grow interested in you

Special cases

Junpei Yoshino

You actually saved him from Mahito. Before he managed to change his soul, you cut his arm off. After that, you, Yuji, and Gojo requested to suspend his execution.

Junpei was very grateful but he still wasn't completely trusting of people. However, I can say that after you take the time to spend some time with him as per Yuji's request, you both fit together pretty well. Please just ask him if you can join Movie Mondays with him and Yuji, he'd be so happy.