Sleeping headcanons

First Years

Yuji Itadori

Yuji is a cuddler. Even if you start out on opposite sides of the bed you'll wake up wrapped in his arms because he just can't help but cling on to you.

He also has that weird snore where it isn't constant and it just comes out at random points in the night as one loud noise.

Would probably wake up late and just won't let go no matter how much you try to get away from his sleeping arms.

Megumi Fushiguro

He sleeps like he's in a coffin. Like just no movement at all as if he's dead. He doesn't mind if you lay on his chest though. He doesn't snore at all unless he has a cold, and even then it's only soft breaths.

He also wakes up pretty early and always manages to get up without waking you up. He'll make breakfast for you as well if you guys have time.

He secretly waits until you're asleep and then kisses your head before falling asleep too.

Nobara Kugisaki

Nobara seems like the type to wrap her legs around you in her sleep. She moves quite a lot so don't be surprised if you wake up to being lightly smacked in the face by her hand.

She doesn't snore but she does sleeptalk quietly. Just random things across the whole night. 

She wakes up early but doesn't get up for hours. So naturally, you can't either because she makes you cuddle.

Second Years

Maki Zen'in

Maki likes to sleep facing you so that when she wakes up, the first thing she sees is you. 

She definitely watches you sleep for a while just to tell herself that you are in fact real.

She isn't so much a cuddler as Nobara but she does quite like it when you lay on her chest because then she can tell you're still there.

Wakes up early but wakes you up in the process. She says sorry though and then tells you to go to sleep.

Toge Inumaki

You guys don't really sleep. You just nap together.

He's also a fidgeter and he changes positions all the time which wakes you up a lot. He feels bad about it though so he makes you breakfast.

Or tries to. It usually ends in the smoke alarm going off because he gets distracted.

You wake up at around the same time but when he wakes up first he uses his extra time to look at you and play with your fingers.

Yuta Okkotsu

Yuta always tells you he loves you before going to sleep. 

He loves to sleep on your chest because your heartbeat makes it easy for him to fall asleep.

He does not snore, he does not move too much, he does not move too little, and he doesn't talk in his sleep. He's the perfect sleep buddy. Almost.