When You're Insecure

Another request :D 

Sorry it took so long, I've been doing some embroidery for a friend so I'm juggling things

First Years

Yuji Itadori

He's a little oblivious, so Nobara probably tells him before he realises.

He will immediately go out and buy you flowers. He might even write you a love letter or make you a special dinner.

No surprise here, he'll unleash an onslaught of compliments so he can make up for the time you spent feeling that way.

~~~

"YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND KIND. YOU DESERVE TO BE LOVED, AND I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU." 

Megumi Fushiguro

He notices it right away but he won't say anything at first because he isn't sure how to comfort you.

Eventually, he just settles for talking to you about it.

~~~

"You... You know I love you, right? And that I'll never stop loving you as long as you're you. It doesn't matter what you look like, all I care about is that you're by my side."

Nobara Kugisaki

She will automatically notice and immediately try to get you doing things to distract you from your thoughts.

She'll most likely take you shopping so you can find a new look to boost your confidence.

~~~

"Oh, wow. You look even more beautiful than normal if that's even possible. Did I mention how much I like your smile? I love it. And your voice. And your everything."

Second Years

Maki Zen'in

She's unsure of how to approach the subject. She really doesn't want to be blunt or insensitive. After a while, she decides to just say it with actions instead.

She'll stay close to you as much as possible, and she gets more affectionate. 

~~~

"I don't say it often but I could hold your hand forever"

Toge Inumaki

He really wishes he could talk normally at times like that. It makes him feel bad because he can't comfort you like he wants to.

He'll still try his best; writing notes to put everywhere he can think of and going out of his way to make you feel special.

~~~

"Toge wanted me to tell you that he loves you and that he thinks you look just as pretty as the day he met you" - Panda

"He did that yesterday"

"Yup, and I'm pretty sure he'll ask to do it tomorrow"

Yuta Okkotsu

He knows the feeling well. He just tries to comfort you how he wishes he was comforted. He sits you down one night, holds your hands, and tells you everything he thinks about you.