Falling asleep on them

First Years

Yuji Itadori

-He relaxes against you and places his head on yours. 

-Sighs with contentment.

- Kisses your forehead before falling asleep as well.

Megumi Fushiguro

-Kind of just freezes there.

-He's afraid to wake you so he just stays like a statue until you wake up.

-Might smile a little bit to himself after a while.

-Definitely blushes

Nobara Kugisaki

-She manoeuvres you into a position that's comfy for her as well, but she does it without waking you up.

-Fiddles with your hair and hands.

-Whispers little conversations to you as if you're awake.

-"Sometimes I think you look cutest when you're asleep, but then I remember that you always look cute- like all the time "

Second Years

Maki Zen'in

-Maki will pick you up bridal style and put you to bed.

-If she can't, then she'll place your head on her lap.

- Will shush anyone who gets too loud if she thinks it might wake you up.

Toge Inumaki

-He's completely fine with letting you stay there. He instantly relaxes against you and will probably fall asleep too.

-Probably gives you kisses at random points and will DEFINITELY hum.

-Will also doodle on you but it won't be dicks. He'll probably draw harry, potter, on you or something.

Yuta Okkotsu

-Will not fall asleep too. Do you really think he's going to throw away his opportunity to openly stare at you, wondering what he did to deserve you?

- Drapes a blanket over you both.

-Will whisper sweet nothings into your ear as if you can hear them.

Professionals

Kento Nanami

-Will pick you up and take you to bed. But if he can't, then he'll just sit there and let you sleep.

-Will run his hand through your hair as you sleep.

-Probably hums to you and if he does, it will probably be 'you are my sunshine'

Satoru Gojo

-He'll smile like an idiot.

-Tries his best to hold still but he gets restless. You'll probably wake up from his restless leg.

-If somehow you sleep through it, he will draw a dick on your face.

Cursed spirits

Mahito

-Literally just stares at you.

-Probably pokes your face too because he's bored.

-Talks to you like you're awake but it's not as cute as Nobara.

-"You look so pretty when you sleep. It's why I watch you every night" 

-   :)

Sukuna

-He would tell people that he pushes you away but I think we all know that...

-Yes. He would.

-At first anyway.  I think that after a while, he'll get used to it and if he's whipped enough, he'll just slump there in defeat.

-Secretly plays with your fingers :)

Choso

-Oh.

-Baby just stays there, in any position just to make sure he won't wake you up. He won't complain either.

-Holds your hand, kisses your forehead and then leans his head on yours.

-He won't sleep though. No, he's just perfectly content with watching over you.

-Softly sings to you.

Curse Users

Suguru Geto

-He'll gently pick you up and tuck you into bed before kissing you on the head.

-If he can't then he'll let you lay in his lap.

-Probably will fiddle with your hair a little bit without realising.

- Draws glasses and a curly moustache on your face.

Special cases

Junpei Yoshino

-He will most likely completely freeze up for a few moments, unsure of what to do.

-He really doesn't want to wake you up so he just makes as little movent as possible.

-Like he'll even try to breathe softer for you. And he doesn't want to wake you up from breathing to loudly on you, so he'll turn his head away, even if he doesn't breathe loudly in the first place.

-After a while, he'll ease up a bit and he might even hold your hand. If he's sure you're fast asleep, he'll give your knuckles a quick kiss :)