Kisses <3

(Did i spend an hour looking through chapstick flavours for this? Yes, yes i did.)

First Years

Yuji Itadori

Yuji's kisses are almost always sweet and playful. He likes to do it spontaneously to see your flustered face :)

He seems like the type to sneak in a piece of gum before a kiss just to be sure. Definitely a fan of peaches and cream chapstick.

Megumi Fushiguro

There's usually a lot of build-up to a kiss with Megumi. He gets quieter and stares more at your lips. He'll slowly inch closer to you until your chests are almost touching and then he'll shyly press his forehead to yours.

It's basically him asking you to kiss him first.

He only uses matcha and honey chapstick.

Nobara Kugisaki

She probably will just ask for it. Her kisses are always really loving. Just, every time you kiss you can't help but smile into it. The kind of kiss that always makes your heart swell from happiness.

She has a couple of different chapstick flavours, but usually, she uses strawberry.

Second Years

Maki Zen'in

Maki's kisses are almost always meaningful. She prefers cuddling because it requires less thought. Even so, she still enjoys it. She likes to thread her fingers through your hair and she also likes it when you do it to her.

She either uses green apple or vanilla. Or sometimes both. What a maverick, am i right.

Toge Inumaki

You cannot tell me that he wouldn't start off with an Eskimo kiss. He'll pull his scarf down, and get closer to you but then get shy and choose to kiss your nose. If you like it, then he'll build the confidence up again to fully kiss you :)

His kisses are very warming and it's endearing when he smiles into the kiss and after it. He'll probably smile for ages after.

Uses the caramel macchiato flavour.

Yuta Okkotsu

Yuta always gets kind of shy about it. He'll hold your hand and probably kiss your knuckles instead. It's like his way of asking for a kiss. His kisses are usually pretty short, more like pecks, but you know that they mean a lot because of how red his cheeks are. If he does kiss you for longer then he will ALWAYS have one hand holding yours and the other on your cheek.

Uses the s'more or the blueberry flavoured chapstick

Professionals

Kento Nanami

He doesn't really think about doing it anymore. You've been together for so long that he does it without realising. But somehow, when you kiss him first, his heart always flutters. 

His kisses are light and soft, like feathers. He's always gentle with you, but never too much so. He knows you're strong but even so, he wouldn't ever want to bruise something as beautiful as you. He holds your hips firmly but not roughly during every kiss.

He uses coconut or red apple flavour chapstick.

Satoru Gojo

I think we all know. This man aims to make you blush, and he won't stop until he achieves it. He has no shame either. He will seriously spin and dip you like a romance movie. His kisses are either playful or completely serious, there is no in-between.

He's always a sucker for the classic cherry chapstick.

Cursed spirits

Mahito

I feel like Mahito's kisses would always be a little bit frantic, like he just can't get enough. He would want to be as close to you as possible so expect a lot of him clutching you to his chest.

He doesn't know what that is. The only thing that moisturises his cracked lips is his tongue.

Sukuna

You think that a being as powerful of him would be interested in kissing an insignificant mortal like you?

Well you'd be right. He will pretend to not like it though. His kisses are either really light like a peck or very dominant. And he only does it when you're alone.

Another boy who doesn't use chapstick. If he did it would be takkis flavoured.

Choso

Aww, such a gentleman. He always asks if he can kiss you first. Please hold his cheek during the kiss, he'll legit melt and sigh in full happiness, it's so sweet.

Literally will basically hug you during a kiss too. He just wants to love you, please let him. His kisses are always full of love and devotion, it's almost overwhelming. There's no such thing as a small kiss with Choso. It needs to be long, so he can show you how much you mean to him :D

A big fan of camomile and honey lip balm

Curse Users

Suguru Geto

He will kiss you any time apart from when you want it. He will tease you until you practically beg for a kiss, and even then he'll be annoying and 'accidentally' miss most of your lips.

It can go the other way around though. He will beg you for one so please, make it hard for him, he's a little bitch.

When it comes down to it though, all those kisses mean the same thing. The vulnerability he shows to you like no one else. Every little kiss is a word that he wants to say.

He's a big fan of passionfruit chapstick

Special cases

Junpei Yoshino

Oh boy.

Strap up for this one. 

Junpei's quite possibly the most troubled person you've met. Couple that with his anxiety and you have the single most appreciative guy ever. 

You were his first-ever kiss. And every kiss since then has had exactly the same effect as the first one; a mind-numbing sense of utter perfection. Like, to him, everything in the world was fine. 

It's like the world slows down for him.

He definitely never used to really bother with chapstick but since meeting you, he started taking more interest in it because he doesn't want to make the kiss weird.

Now he likes the grape flavour. But he's open to use whichever one you like, since you're tasting it too.