You're Pregnant

(Of course, everyone is aged up. You're all responsible adults with stable situations)

First Years

Yuji Itadori

-It takes him a few moments to comprehend what you said if I'm honest.

-After that, he'll get super excited.

-Will probably spin you around and yell in happiness.

-If you're in public, he'll one hundred per cent yell, "I'm gonna be a dad!"

-Calls everyone he knows to shout about how excited he is.

-Tells you how amazing you are and how lucky he is.

-Constantly chats with Nobara about baby names.

-Likes to blow raspberries on your tummy because it makes your baby kick <3

Megumi Fushiguro

-He's a little scared, to be honest.

-He's afraid he'll turn out like his father.

-So he distances himself for a few days to process the information.

-Maki probably talks to him about how abandoning you right now is exactly the thing he's afraid of doing later, so he ends up realising and coming back.

-Over time he begins to feel less worried and more looking forward to meeting the baby.

-He tells Yuji first and then Nobara, and then Gojo.

-Gojo is hugely excited about it. They actually go out shopping for baby things.

-He knows what you are craving before you do.

Nobara Kugisaki

(Assuming this is because of a sperm donation)

-She is beyond happy.

-She is fully ready to meet this kid and she definitely goes out of her way to get things ready.

-She's made a whole closet ready for the next five years as soon as she learns whether it is a boy or girl.

-She does the thing where you play music to them.

-She likes to wait until they kick under her hands and then she'll tap back like she's communicating. It's cute.

Second Years

Maki Zen'in

(Same as Nobara)

-She's not regretting this, because you both decided you wanted a baby but she is a little worried that her job could lead to one of you being a single parent or even your child being orphaned.

-This only makes her more determined to stay alive.

-She talks about all the things she wants to teach them to do.

-She wants that kid to learn self-defence, boxing, judo, karate, everything you can get she wants to do.

-She won't talk about it unless you do but she already has a list of potential names.

Toge Inumaki

-He's so in awe.

-Like seriously, he's completely enamoured with the idea of you having his baby.