Calling them pretty

First Years

Yuji Itadori

Mega bashful. He just gets super shy; looking down at his feet, scratching the back of his neck, and stuttering- the whole sh boom.

(*^‿^*)

Megumi Fushiguro

It seems like it has no effect on him but on the inside, he's screaming. He'll act completely normal until he's alone and then he'll smile into his pillow before bed.

Nobara Kugisaki

Cocky as fuck.

"Finally someone who knows what the fuck they're talking about! Bestie you're hot too!"

Second Years

Maki Zen'in

She does actually blush. And she smiles just a little bit too. She wont admit it though. In fact, she probably tries to hide her face from you without making it seem obvious that he's flustered.

Toge Inumaki

Expect him to make fangirly squeals. Like he'll try to keep them in but he's just so happy. He'll act all happy, putting his fingers together to create a heart that he presses to your chest.

Yuta Okkotsu

Ok, so Yuta is very much not used to people calling him that. He's shocked, so much so that he actually thinks you're talking to someone behind him. He'll look around to see if you really are talking to him.

Of course he'd say it back too.

"You think I'm puh-pretty?" he stutters, "I think you're pretty- no beautiful!"

Professionals

Kento Nanami

It seems like it has no effect on him at all. And it probably wont for a while. He'll accept the complement and then complement you back, telling you that you look stunning.

But he'll probably think about it randomly just before he falls asleep after a long mission, and he'll suddenly burst into smile. He's very happy that you cant see him doing that.

Satoru Gojo

He already knew.  Bold of you to even risk his ego getting any bigger.

He just smirks at you. He'll probably say it back, maybe flash you a glance with those baby blues and wink.

"Takes one to know one I guess huh?" 

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Cursed spirits

Mahito

He's actually pretty flattered. He'll say thank you and then wont do anything else.

Geto might bring it up that he should tell you that you look pretty too, if you end up a little bummed about his brush off.

"I needed to tell her she's pretty? But doesn't it go without saying?"

Sukuna

Sukuna acts super bitchy about it because he's "not cute or cuddly or pretty. He's a terrifying monster"

Of course, that doesn't mean he wasn't at all flattered. He was. He just didn't want you to know that.

He blushes but refuses to acknowledge it at all. Like no, you're just imagining things.

Choso

He kind of melts. Like he's smile in that dumbstruck kinda way, slouching his posture in awe before looking at you. He'd shake himself out of it after a while, placing his hands on your face, asking that very special very important question.

"Why?"

Curse Users

Suguru Geto

He just grins at you, full on blushing as if he's some highschooler, and not a genocidal maniac. Probably tried to make a move on you after that, even if you are dating already.

"Aw, for that, I'll take you out for ice cream, just the two of us!"

Special cases

Junpei Yoshino

He will probably cry a bit. Poor baby, I love him. He won't really believe you. Majorly blushes.

Will most likely think you're joking at first but when he realises you mean it he'll ask why. The more often you do it the more he'll love you.

"R-Really? Why? I'm not really anything special"

"Shut up, Junpei, you're perfect"

༼♥ل͜♥༽