Them with a tall, big tiddy goth girlfriend

Because i felt like it :)

This is basically me proclaiming my love for tall, dark goth girls sooo.

We're also going with tallerr than them or at least the same height because tall girls need more love <3 

First Years

Yuji Itadori

How am i meant to explain how much this boy loves it? He loves the fact that you're taller than him because it means he can lay against your chest, and you're super soft.

Also, he finds it funny how people see you as intimidating and scary but he know the truth ;)

He'll let you pain his nails black, hell, he'll let you do ANYTHING because he loves you.

Words cannot describe how hot he thinks you are. Jennifer Lawrence has NOTHING on you. She could NEVER.

Megumi Fushiguro

He loves your sense of style. Seriously, he'll ask you to let him choose an outfit from your wardrobe because it's all so cool.

Bonus if you're stronger than him and super scary to others- it means he gets left alone with you more.

Nobara Kugisaki

Seriously, all she wants is for you to cradle her to your chest like a little cat. She'd look down at the ground and realise that while you hold her she is a god.

When she sees clothes she thinks you'd like, she buys them for you. Especially chokers.

Will stick up for you if anyone EVER tries to come at you.

Second Years

Maki Zen'in

Words cannot describe how much she adores you. You just suit her so well, it's great. You share clothes all the time. 

She's just as intimidating as you and she loves it.

Does not care if you're bigger than her, she's gonna carry you. 

Will throw hands at anyone who dares to look at you weirdly.

Toge Inumaki

He's so into it. Seriously. He's kind of short so it's a bigger difference.

He likes wearing your clothes btw. Will throw his face into your chest because he feels like it. If you give him a skirt, he will wear it. In fact, even if you don't give it to him he'll still wear it.

He loves his goth gf.

Yuta Okkotsu

Ngl he was intimidated by you when he first met you.

Now he just completely shocks everyone when they find out you both are together.

He can't really see why people find you intimidating anymore because he knows it's just an appearance.

Every time you get a new outfit, he sends a pic to the other second years to gush about you.

Professionals

Kento Nanami

Man, he loves you regardless, but he's so, so, so supportive of your style. If you want to dress like that, of course, you can. Oh, you ran out of black lipstick, he sees. No problem, he goes to your regular store and picks up the exact one because he knows which things are your favourite.

He also quite likes having a tall significant other because it's just a little less reaching stuff for them. 

He still gonna carry you bridal style to bed each night though. He's romantic like that.

Satoru Gojo

When people ask you how you do your make up you better tell them that Gojo did it. 

Bitch loves doing your lashes and hair. He wants to make sure, each day, that you not only slay but exorcise.

Has literally no idea why anyone would find you scary, in his eyes you're the cutest person ever.

Loves his taller gf because he gets a face full of boobs. And because she's awesome as well.

Cursed spirits

Mahito

Sees no difference between short and tall- you all taste the same.

Jk, but he does like your style, even if he doesn't really get what it's about.

That's all really, he just kind of goes,

"Okie... This is fine"

Sukuna

I think we would all guess that you're exactly his type.

Tall and scary.

The boobs are a plus he guesses.

He loves the chokers most of all but thigh garters are a close second.

There is literally nothing about you he doesn't love.

Choso

Oh lord help him.

He's in deep. He's sinking in the darkness that is your emo, edgy, gothic cleavage. 

And don't even try to help him.

He might ask you to do his hair like yours or let you do make up on him because he thinks you have rather similar vibes sometimes.

He finds it a little disconcerting that you're taller than him because he's worried you wont like someone who's shorter.

Curse Users

Suguru Geto

He just won't stop taking photos of you. 

He loves you so much and he NEEDS to show people how beautiful you are! 

Every new outfit must be modelled by you on a catwalk, and you bet your tall ass, he's gonna be watching every moment.

He loves having a tall girlfriend. He loves how you can reach everything yourself and how you can kiss him without needing to bend down.

Big boobs are a plus too but he just loooooveees all of you.

Special cases

Junpei Yoshino

Mommy, sorry.

Mommy, sorry.

Mommy. 

He definitely seems like a boobs kind of guy.

There really are no words for how much this little emo appreciates you.

He loves your style and your height. 

No one gonna bully him now, that's for damn sure. 

Like seriously, you're so much stronger, taller, and scarier (to everyone else) and he loves that he has you.

He would do anything for you. You're his big goth mommy, that's all I have to say.