Would They Kill For You?

First Years

Yuji Itadori

Curses? Yes. 

People? Not so much.

Dont get me wrong, that doesn't mean he won't get revenge for you if anything happened to you, but it would have to be pretty bad for him to get that bad.

Megumi Fushiguro

I feel like... Yes.

If there was a proper reason. If he thinks they deserve it, they gonna get it.

Nobara Kugisaki

No.

She thinks death is too good for some people. If she really had a reason, she'd beat them within an inch of their life.

Second Years

Maki Zen'in

She's undecided.

If it was a heat of the moment thing then maybe, but if it was a meditated idea, she wouldn't go through with it. It would need to be right then and there.

Toge Inumaki

No.

He'd much prefer to use his cursed speech on them to make them leave you alone or fuck their life up.

Yuta Okkotsu

Surprisingly yes. 

He hasn't got anything to lose apart from you, and he'll be damned if he lets someone do something to take you away or hurt you.

Professionals

Kento Nanami

Just a little. 

He's very good at disposal though, so you'll probably never know <3

Satoru Gojo

Absolutely. 

It really isn't hard for him to do it. If he thinks someone deserves it, then they will get whats coming.

Cursed spirits

Mahito

Is that a question?

He's been doing it before hand. Just let him do his thing, bby.

Sukuna

Exactly the same as Mahito.

He'd suggest it even if you're just complaining about people doing mildly annoying things.

"I'll kill him if you want"

Choso

Not as readily as some of the other curses but he'd do it if he was really, really motivated.

Curse Users

Suguru Geto

(Just to clarify, all of the scenarios for Getou are from before he dies- we are just gonna say he doesn't die at all in these ones.)

Perhaps, but he has a lot of no nos. He'd only do it in dire circumstances. Curses, he's fine with exorcising.

Special cases

Junpei Yoshino

Fuck it. Yeah, he would.

He has never known anyone like you and he's gonna make sure you stay with him as long as possible.