Flirting

First Years

Yuji Itadori

He probably flirts with you blatantly but he just sounds like he's being nice or complimenting you.

"Hey, you look super good today! But then again you look good every day."

Megumi Fushiguro

Sort of just stares at you and murmurs out something similar to a compliment. 

"I'm only s-staring because you're wearing a new sweater. I just haven't seen it before. It's nice i guess."

Nobara Kugisaki

Straight forward, my guy. She knows that if you don't like her like that, you'd assume it was in a bestie kind of way.

"Hot as fuck today, I see"

Second Years

Maki Zen'in

More in actions. She'll sort of pretend like the only place in the room is right beside you even if there's a whole ass table.

"Hey, seeing as I'm here... Wanna maybe train together. On our own?"

Toge Inumaki

Literally can't say anything. He may however poke you and then make an approving hum. 

"You like my sweater?"

He was really meaning your-

Yuta Okkotsu

His idea of flirting is hiding love letters made from newspaper clippings in your bag so you don't know it's him :)

"I hAvE LovEd YoU SInCe We fIrst MeT"  -( from letter)

Is it a little weird? Yes. But are you into it? Probably because you're still reading.

Professionals

Kento Nanami

He's very sincere and doesn't flirt with people unless he is sure that he'd want to be in a relationship with them. It would mostly be small comments about things that people normally wouldn't notice, like getting your hair trimmed just a tad.

"Did you cut your hair? It- It looks nice"

Satoru Gojo

He'll act all cute and innocent to make sure that if for some reason you dont accept his advances, he can play it off like he didn't know the implications.

"You know, we could always have some fun by ourselves. Let's get away for a while~"

Cursed spirits

Mahito

He will try his best but it always comes off kind of creepy or sexual.

"I could sit in the dark and watch you all day- because you always light up the room~"

Sukuna

The ultimate catcaller.

Will grab you, whistle, make inappropriate comments, pinch your ass- HE'S SHAMELESS. He's basically HR's worst nightmare.

"Look at you. So fuckin' pretty, babe~"

Choso

He doesn't flirt so much as accidentally say things he thinks.

He's such a simp, he's just so captivated by you that he can't think properly.

"Oh, wow... So...so pretty"

Curse Users

Suguru Geto

Respectful but also still seems a little sexual.

"So shy... Dont worry, I'll be so nice to you"

Special cases

Junpei Yoshino

Has never really flirted with anyone. Legitimately doesn't know how to. He just sort of fumbles over himself.

"Hi, uhh... I just wanted to tell you that you looked, nice today? Not that you don't all the time. I mean today you look extra- well no. Wait not that you aren't... I'm gonna go now. I'm Junpei by the way, in case you didn't remember."

Dies inside after he flunks the whole encounter. 

(I bet you think it's cute though.)