What they call you

First Years

Yuji Itadori

He seems like the type to call you 'Bub'

I just think he likes to call and be called that.

Megumi Fushiguro

I feel like he's a very private person so he'd only call you nicknames in private.

When he does it would probably be something like 'Gorgeous'

He won't ever admit it to anyone- the only way anyone would know he calls you that would be accidentally overhearing it from outside because he made you promise to never tell anyone.

Nobara Kugisaki

Definitely 'Bestie'

It's always loud and over the top too.

Second Years

Maki Zen'in

'My queen'

don't at me I just really enjoy the idea of Maki being a huge simp. There's not enough Soft Maki content out there.

Toge Inumaki

He only really uses it on text because of his cursed speech but it's 'bun'

Maybe he'll work up the courage to try and say it out loud since it isn't a command technically. He just really doesn't want to curse you.

Yuta Okkotsu

'Love'

I just feel he appreciates the good old classics. He only calls you that around his close friends

Maybe also 'Toto' if he's feeling playful. (Yes that is because you met in Africa)

Professionals

Kento Nanami

'Honey'

He just gives off that desire for a classic white picket fence life. He wants a calm, simple life with you, more correctly.

Satoru Gojo

'Babes'

He would switch it up a lot but this one is one of his favourites. It's cuter than 'Babe' in his opinion and he likes that it made him.

Cursed spirits

Mahito

'My Soul'

I don't know what's going on in his head, he's the literal embodiment of a patchwork bodypillow. All I know is that he is very taken with you, soul very much included.

Sukuna

'Bitch'

I think we all saw that coming. Won't admit that he says it in fondness

Choso

'My love'

He's a softie for you, really. Such a gentleman. He's got a load of names but he prefers this one out of them all.

Curse Users

Suguru Geto

Monkey- no

It's not. it's 'My little human'

You're probably the only person without cursed energy that he's actually willing to touch. You taught him that people are more than their strengths. He knew that before but he just didn't care before he met you.

Special cases

Junpei Yoshino

'Bunny'

I don't know, i just feel like he's the type to call his S/O something cute like that. 

Unlike Megumi, he might actually call you it all the time.

(If you couldn't tell, I love Junpei)