How to tell that they have a crush on you

First Years

Yuji Itadori

- He gets more touchy like he'll straight-up grab you from behind when you're talking to people and then stay there with his head on your shoulder.

-There is no way you'll get through a day without him complimenting you on something

-And he talks about you nearly all the time to people. He just randomly brings you up in conversation because something they said reminds him of you.

Megumi Fushiguro

-Ok, he may not make it known all the time, but he definitely notices things even if they're small. New hair cut? Oh, is that a new shirt? Like a new show? He already knew before you said anything because he's OBSERVANT :)

-He stands up for you more. If you're getting catcalled, you better believe that e's there glaring t them. The same goes for talking smack about you. If they do, they'll lose another eye <3

Nobara Kugisaki

- When she's out buying clothes, she shops for you too. She'll see something and think it would look better on you and she'll buy it. 

-She'd change her wardrobe a bit so that she has more colours you like.

-She'd also be the type to remember your favourite scent and then go out of her way to smell like it.

Second Years

Maki Zen'in

-She goes HARDER on you during training, poor you.

-But she also looks after you after and tells you she's proud of how much better you're getting.

-She takes you out for surprise dinners together as a 'reward for your hard work. We all know it's really just because she wants to be alone with you without outright stating it's a date.

Toge Inumaki

-He starts showering more often.

-He'll begin to take his face mask off around you more.

-He'll spam message you stupid things in the middle of the night because he gets a confidence boost. He'll plan to tell you how he feels but then chickens out and tell you some really stupid thought he had instead.

Yuta Okkotsu

-He gets kind of protective but in a downplayed way. He makes sure to pretend not to be jealous of people.

-He totally holds grudges against people who have caused you trouble. 

-He'll try to find reasons to hang around you, like carrying your things or helping you train.

Professionals

Kento Nanami

-He might actually go through phases of distancing himself in an attempt to get over you before coming back.

-Badmouthes the people you date or people who like you. All of the "You do realise he's an asshole, right?" things.

- He's always there. He picks up the phone first ring, texts back within two minutes, and shows up at your door in under ten minutes If you get your heart broken, he'll turn up with a bouquet of roses and then proceed to take you out to a dinner date. 

-He'd probably go out of his way to act cold to the person you're dating.

Satoru Gojo

-He either only brings home people who look like you or he just stops hooking up with people altogether.

-Completely dotes on you. He'll spoil you with gifts and compliments. He just always has something to say to you.

-He always offers to walk you places, and he'll insist on either keeping an arm around you or holding your stuff.

Cursed spirits

Mahito

-Ok so he will give you the creepiest compliments. He doesn't even intend for them to be weird but they just are.

"You have such lovely skin. Can I touch it?"

-He will follow you around like a lost puppy. Try everything, you just can't get away from him.

-He deadass leaves deformed humans on your doorstep in the shape of hearts with little notes.

Sukuna

-Starts being less angry, shocker.

-He'll begin to take over Yuji's body more often as per the contract. He'd also talk to you through Yuji.

-He'd actually make the decision to protect you during fights rather than antagonise you.

Choso

-He just becomes a major simp.

-Like anything a guy can do to show interest in a positive way he will do it.

-It's kind of sweet.

Curse Users

Suguru Geto

-He won't call anyone a monkey around you and if anyone calls YOU a monkey, he gets annoyed (hypocrite)

-He'll purposely set curses loose to lead you into a battle for him to save you.

-You're on opposite sides but whenever he sees you, he'll take multiple photos of you, regardless of whether you realise he is. Then he might come over and literally take a selfie with you. (Ok, headcanon, you are his wallpaper. It's an edit of you, and he drew little hearts in the corners)

Special cases

Junpei Yoshino

-He'll give you nicknames that are references to movies. He might subtly relate the dynamic you both have to a couple from a movie too.

-He'll give you movie recommendations and deliberately choose movies he thinks will scare you so he can have an excuse to hold you.

-He totally stands up for you if people catcall you.

-He is another guy who has you as his home screen. It's the two of you sitting in a movie theatre just before a film, with your head on his shoulder.