With A S/O Who Has Heterochromia

(This was a request from @MidnightCatDragon  :D)

First Years

Yuji Itadori

-He definitely asks about it when he first meets you. Just how can someone have such awesome eyes?

-He's pretty amazed by them.

-This is why he didn't expect people to sometimes make snide remarks and comments on them.

-He really just doesn't understand why anyone would find your eyes anything but beautiful.

-He goes out of his way to defend you when people say you're faking it.

-"Shut your dumbass up, their eyes are wonderful- just because you have boring eyes doesn't mean (y/n) has to!"

Megumi Fushiguro

-He doesn't talk about it because he knows you probably have loads of people come up to you daily to talk about them. Instead, he likes to stare wistfully into your eyes until you notice and he quickly looks away.

-If anyone says anything mean about it, he probably won't do anything while you're with him except glare at them

-After that, he'll calmly approach them and tell them he doesn't appreciate the remarks.

-"I'd like it if you stayed away from her. The next time you say something like that, I'll do more than talk "

-He genuinely keeps a photo of you in his uniform so that when he gets bored or can't sleep he can just look at you and wonder how the hell he managed to make you like him <3

Nobara Kugisaki

-She thinks you're the most gorgeous person she's ever met.

-She definitely makes sure to get across how amazing she thinks your eyes are.

-Will not hesitate to go off on someone if they are mean. She'll be mean back for you.

-"You basic little bitch. You're just sad that you'll never be this unique <3"

-If you're self-conscious about them she'll go out of her way to wear mismatched contacts so you feel less different.

Second Years

Maki Zen'in

-She knows how it feels to be shunned for the person she is so she tries to not treat you any differently than she would anyone else.

-She will always, ALWAYS be there if you need assurance. She will not let you call yourself a freak.

-Definitely would hit them with her wooden spear if someone calls you names.

-Won't even acknowledge the things people say about you. Just bonk.

-"Get fucked"

Toge Inumaki

-Toge definitely understands how it feels when people stare at your appearance because of his own eyes and cheek marks.

-Cant talk to them if they say things about it but he can do... Other things.

-When you go to bed, he kisses your eyelids. I fully believe this and no one can say otherwise :3